Xiaomi Hongmi Update

I just downloaded a version found on a thread (on your signature) and installed it with Uncle Tools, TWRP still show v2.5.0.0 and still get same error with the official rom ... should I edit updater-script or normally it should work without?

I modified the updater-script in miui_HM2WSG_JHBSGBA 12.0_4.2.zip and when I try to flash it TWRP tell me
Code:
E:Error executing updater binary in zip
... I'm lost :(

Also, before going much further you are absolutely sure that your phone is genuine correct?

I modified the updater-script in miui_HM2WSG_JHBSGBA 12.0_4.2.zip and when I try to flash it TWRP tell me
Code:
E:Error executing updater binary in zip
... I'm lost :(

Did you modify directly inside the zip file (without unzipping) ?
So do NOT unzip the zipfile, change the updater-script and zip to zipfile!

No need to modify anything to at all if the phone is genuine and if the correct twrp is installed

So you confirm the screen resolution etc etc.
Install the twrp as per my previous tweet post

So you confirm the screen resolution etc etc.
Install the twrp as per my previous tweet post

I confirmed genuine via SCODE, and System info (CPU type, Manufacturer, Screen res etc...)

I installed the TWRP from the recovery, without any issue, but I still not hable to install miui_HM2WSG_JHBSGBA 12.0_4.2.zip , what's strange is that miuiandroid_multi_HM2013023_WCDMA_JHBCNAL5.0_jb-4.2.zip seems to work without any problem.

I changed the fonts using the themes app.
I also like the font from multi and if I could apply it world be great.
Fonts and icons

It is really Tuti Fruti
Hongkong rom China rome
Singapore rom Multilingual in different taste .
One should be lost.
Then also the problem Hongmi/Redrice 0r the new name
I can not follow it anymore
Why is it not possible at this forum to keep it simple .
Now i ind two rom;s version 5.0 but when installed then it is not miui5.0
Let make a separate forum for each rom so it is easy or the visitor to look into it
Now it is taken a dive into the deep

I think its clear enough.
You need to pay attention to the fact that Xiaomi has diferente versions for the same phone, therefore each requiring diferente firmwares.
What you have exactly or what you looking for?

I have the HM 1 W.
And i look very carefully.
But if i want to flash a rom i need to know which version it is .
Now you see different roms or the HM 1 W , but do not no rooted or not which miui version , language etc .
oke it is a young community and the developing has yet to begin.
But i you take a look at http://alchemistar.blogspot.nl/2010/10/samsung-galaxy-s-custom-roms-list-1014.html there you can see different rom's for the Galaxy I900 and on xda http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2570717 you see the latest improvements and download
Now there are 3 files concerning the Hongmi scattered around the forum.
My opinion bring that to one forum Hongmi Rom an underneath Rom 1 Rom 2 Rom3 this makes it more readable

Thank you for your comment now possible for administrators to understand what you hahahahahaha

Finally an update for our phone. I'll wait for the multiling update now that the official update is here.

Sent from my Xiaomi Hongmi.