Xiaomi Hongmi Update

same here... i came from Zopo C2 with good support but because my screen broke I went to Hongmi thinking support would be automatically included. Patience is what we need.

I came from Huawei and their support is virtually null therefore huawei never again. Look like Xiaomi to.
I keep attached with miui but with some other phones our whatever

I have tested it and its quite fast.
But then again, its a port from a port....

I wonder when Xiaomi people will realise that they have uploaded the wrong WCDMA update for the server.....
It's not a port of a port, it's an original and fresh Hongmi ROM for SG market.

What a problems, Xiaomi does not upgrade every week the Hongmi software. If i take a look to my Galaxy then the latest rom from Samsung is Android 2.6 while the community already is on a rom with Kitkat 4.4.2.

I believe they again made the same mistake as last week. looking at the file this should be 8.0 firmware for the 1S.

For a moment I was excited.

Reactions: kamelot
shiiiiit nooooooo, for real?
I tried to install it with TWRP and failed....

I believe they again made the same mistake as last week. looking at the file this should be 8.0 firmware for the 1S.

For a moment I was excited.

Seems to become a running gag.
I hope they will bring a real update soon.

this is crazy; took a chance on this phone and starting to regret it...

Need the stock wcdma firmware from xiamibut they only have this incorrect one to download- can anyone let me know where i can download the correct one?

Should be the 3rd option of that link. Why don't you install the stable version from this forum?

Russian 4pda.ru has two cooked versions of Singapore v12:

1. Here

and

2. Here

I'm currently using the first one . Looks very smooth. Only Chinese, English, Russian and Ukrainian languages available.

Last edited:
Reactions: pjovp
This is what upsets me. Many ports and versions available and the brand owners do nothing about it

Miui ES has a port from WCDMA Singapure version 12
http://foro.miui.es/index.php?topic=5565.0

Until we are blessed with a official specific update would be nice if this could be cooked with multilang. What you think devs?
it's already cooked with multilang a week before miui.es

and i can say more, they stealed my SG port to cook it without any credits given
im tired of such f**n "rom makers" only can take others work, add 2-3 useless apk's and after it they think they are DEVs :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I just installed this rom and is working great. Can you add the pt-pt language plz

sta-s2z will give your SG port a try tomorrow. have a good evening guys.

I think so, if is the one used in xiaomi cooked roms.
Also, I notice that situation from camera and gallery. When I make a video or photo it's stored by default in DCIM/camera.
If I move the video outside this folder to another (I have one specific for videos) it's not possible to see it anymore in gallery app.
The system runs smooth but I notice that several apps take longer than normal to open (es file explorer, phone, etc...)

I think so, if is the one used in xiaomi cooked roms.
Also, I notice that situation from camera and gallery. When I make a video or photo it's stored by default in DCIM/camera.
If I move the video outside this folder to another (I have one specific for videos) it's not possible to see it anymore in gallery app.
It will appear in "local folders" after mediaserver will rescan it
The system runs smooth but I notice that several apps take longer than normal to open (es file explorer, phone, etc...)
Duno, for me it opens as usually.

https://mega.co.nz/#!ORBXlCYK!QZPYaj8k6rDsbdx0FUORlhdO9mE6MFZ6MzPmsbUTCak
+pt-pt

Last edited:
Reactions: pjovp