Xiaomi Hongmi Update

miuiandroid-HM1W-JHBCNAL5.0-root.zip
miui_hm1w_stas2z_4.3.5_4.2.zip
miuiandroid_multi_HM2013023_WCDMA_JHBCNAL5.0_jb-4.2.zip
miui-HM1W-stas2z-4.1.5.zip
Thesa are a few roms i found and tried.
The HM2013023 is the one i use.
All been 4.2 jb but are they V5 i couldn't say.
Therofore make it easier for the crowd to know which rom is which.
Like i said ,Stas2z an own forum for his roms and all the other also that makes it much easier to look for your needs

I can't install the new version. Something about builproop. I'm using CWM recovery.

Sent from my Xiaomi Hongmi.

I read it. Yes root-stable.zip works with this last build.

By the way, this last build looks good but the auto-sync is not working. Meaning when I turn on internet connection emails, tapatalk, etc doesn't auto-sync.

Volume control widgets also not working.
I have made a clean install.

Anyone else with same issues?

Reactions: mv_best
Perhaps i miss something , but here we talk about the "
Xiaomi Hongmi Update "
but if i follow the link then the rom for the Hongmi is still 2013023 so no upgrade or i must flash m1 or other to the Hongmi

2013023 is the model of the phone! :) ... the version is JHBCNBA13.0 instead of JHBCNBA5.0

I`m currently using the ultimate editon ROM by sta-s2z (MIUI 4.3.8), which has the ability to use 3g also on 2nd SIM card. And the option to set a default SIM for outgoing calls and msgs. (no more selecting a SIM for every call I make)
This option can be found in settings > Stock Toolkit > Advanced Settings > SIM management.

Can anyone tell if the new ROM JHBCNBA13.0 has this or not?

I`m currently using the ultimate editon ROM by sta-s2z (MIUI 4.3.8), which has the ability to use 3g also on 2nd SIM card. And the option to set a default SIM for outgoing calls and msgs. (no more selecting a SIM for every call I make)
This option can be found in settings > Stock Toolkit > Advanced Settings > SIM management.

Can anyone tell if the new ROM JHBCNBA13.0 has this or not?
No, this rom does not have SIM TOOLKIT

Reactions: Sjonno
Is the noise when filming with camera solved in V13 ?
If it has you can always change the camera and miui gallery apps with one from sta-s2z roms which is much better than stock ones. I personally recommend from version 4.1.5 which is the ones I use no matter the rom I install

No, this rom does not have SIM TOOLKIT
Have you tried to copy the app you your SD, then flash the new firmware and then copy the app to /system/app and give the correct permissions, and reboot?
It might work

Have you tried to copy the app you your SD, then flash the new firmware and then copy the app to /system/app and give the correct permissions, and reboot?
It might work
I think its within the Settings.apk? But I'll just install a ROM based on stable 13 that has it. I'll try the one Sonic1SVK just posted :)