Xiaomi HyperOS-BootLoader-Bypass - Released ! (not working for X14 Series... (for now) )

Hi,
I just payed.. wasn't that expensive and works for sure..
I hate these new restrictions but it is what it is for now. I didn't want to wait months until there is a working workaround for X14 series.

Gesendet von meinem 23127PN0CC mit Tapatalk

Hi,
I hate these new restrictions but it is what it is for now. I didn't want to wait months until there is a working workaround for X14 series.

Which unlock service did you go with, and how much did it cost bro?

A Github issue requesting 14 Pro support was closed as "not planned" (Xiaomi 14 pro #9).
This means, that the team that worked on this bypass won't try to find a bypass for the 14 Pro.

Thanks but
Binding failed, this device has been forced to verify the account qualification by Xiaomi. (30001)
(XIAOMI 14)
That was to be expected.
As the thread name, history and even my message say, the bypass script don't work for the Xiaomi 14 /Pro.
The new CN restriction of requiring a level 5 dev community account applies to HyperOS in general, including other older devices that get an update to HyperOS.
The bypass works for older devices (so all besides the 14) that got upgraded to HyperOS while still having a locked bootloader.

That was to be expected.
As the thread name, history and even my message say, the bypass script don't work for the Xiaomi 14 /Pro.
The new CN restriction of requiring a level 5 dev community account applies to HyperOS in general, including other older devices that get an update to HyperOS.
The bypass works for older devices (so all besides the 14) that got upgraded to HyperOS while still having a locked bootloader.
Got it , maybe i should wait for it :)
Thank you !

Hi,

Hi, can you please share the link to find a workaround for 14pro I would gladly pay if works

Good day everyone, I would like to ask for help if anyone knows the answers to my questions. I intend to buy Xiaomi 14 Chinese version. I'm interested in the following: when the Global ROM comes out, will I be able to flash it without unlocking the bootloader, via the official Xiaomi app? Second, is the Chinese Xiaomi 14 band 20 hardware or software locked? Will it be unlocked if on the Chinese Xiaomi 14 flashing Global ROM?

Reactions: Cooper2005
When the Global ROM comes out, will I be able to flash it without unlocking the bootloader, via the official Xiaomi app? Second, is the Chinese Xiaomi 14 band 20 hardware or software locked? Will it be unlocked if on the Chinese Xiaomi 14 flashing Global ROM?
No (in fact, having the Global ROM and a locked bootloader on a China device would result in a brick) / Hardware (very probably) / No

Reactions: Tony99 and panpetar
I created an account just to reply here.
i saw this on github but i can't seem to make it work. all the required steps and such. but thanks to the file folder you provided. i jus copied and pasted it on my php folder.
it works!
my story is I flashed hyperOS on my pc and I forgot to tick the "clean" and the default was "clean and lock" so I accidentally locked my bootloader. and the issue on HyperOS now is that you can't add your account to unlock the bootloader.
I just copied and replaced the folder to my php folder and run the batch file and added the account but it still says cant add account but on the cmd file it says it already added the account so I tried to unlock the bootloder and it unlocked. thanks

Reactions: kaktyc
I created an account just to reply here.
i saw this on github but i can't seem to make it work. all the required steps and such. but thanks to the file folder you provided. i jus copied and pasted it on my php folder.
it works!
my story is I flashed hyperOS on my pc and I forgot to tick the "clean" and the default was "clean and lock" so I accidentally locked my bootloader. and the issue on HyperOS now is that you can't add your account to unlock the bootloader.
I just copied and replaced the folder to my php folder and run the batch file and added the account but it still says cant add account but on the cmd file it says it already added the account so I tried to unlock the bootloder and it unlocked. thanks
Hi! I'm not quite sure which archive you're talking about :)
Can you tell me point by point how you unlocked it?
Thanks!

bypass v2
i have tried it with this, on my xiaomi 13 pro,
it says Account has been binded, - i can now see left hours in unlock tool
But the Unlock tool says , device not activated

I have a Poco F5 (Global version with HyperOS) where I would like to install the EEA firmware, for this I need the unlock. I tried with the tool in post 5. it worked immediately, now I have to wait 7 days

[2024-02-14] [14:16:25] [INFO] * Now you can bind account in the developer options.
[2024-02-14] [14:16:47] [INFO] - Account bind request found! Let's block it.
[2024-02-14] [14:16:47] [INFO] - Refactoring parameters...
PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in C:\php\bypass.php on line 333

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in C:\php\bypass.php on line 333
[2024-02-14] [14:16:47] [INFO] - Sending POST request...
[2024-02-14] [14:16:49] [INFO] - Request parameter error (10000)

Its what I received. Can someone help me?

deepblue2000?​

Last edited:
[2024-02-14] [14:16:25] [INFO] * Now you can bind account in the developer options.
[2024-02-14] [14:16:47] [INFO] - Account bind request found! Let's block it.
[2024-02-14] [14:16:47] [INFO] - Refactoring parameters...
PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in C:\php\bypass.php on line 333

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in C:\php\bypass.php on line 333
[2024-02-14] [14:16:47] [INFO] - Sending POST request...
[2024-02-14] [14:16:49] [INFO] - Request parameter error (10000)

Its what I received. Can someone help me?

deepblue2000?​

Same on Poco X5 Pro 5G :( ...any help?

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2024-03-21 145324.png
    Schermafbeelding 2024-03-21 145324.png
    100.6 KB · Views: 192
Same problem on redmi k60 - 'Request parameter error (10000)' ... Did some one get solution for this problem?

Hello, I am new to the forum and have recently purchased a China import, a Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro
Unfortunately Hyperos was already installed when I received the tablet.

Has anyone been able to try this method on the Tab 6 Pro to see if it works?