Xiaomi IMILAB EC2 memory card problems

John Magne

Members
Nov 13, 2020
Hi every one
I hope some one can help me with this issue.
The gateway that my Xiami IMIlab EC2 camera connects to do not register any memory card I put in the hub (gateway).
Is the hub (gateway) broken?

Reactions: Cruztiago
The same here. I have a 64gb card that was sent along with the gateway, however I've never been able to make the gateway recognize it. I've already formated the sd card using FAT32 and it still don't work.

I'm with the same issue, I have tried different SD and It doesn't detect the SD...please help us

Finally I get working! DELETE the existing partition in the SD and CREATE It again in FAT32. It works in my case

I try with mini tool partition wizard but nothing changes.

can you please send Me the instruction ?

I formatted the memory card into FAT32, it did not work though. Kindly send the instructions to make the sd card work.

Guys, the answer is in the reply "You should format SD card to exFat format. I found out that NTFS is not detected. @ibane". Here the problem was that I was using FAT32, and the card was recognized after formating it as exFAT, pay attention, FAT32 is NOT exFAT, exFAT is another format. On linux, you can follow these steps do format as exFAT https://itsfoss.com/format-exfat-linux/ , also you you need the mkfs.exfat instaling the package exfatprogs, otherwise, you linux may not present you the exFAT option or it will be disabled. On windows, I don't know how to format as exFAT, but google most certainly does. Know, the card is correctly identified.

Guys, the answer is in the reply "You should format SD card to exFat format. I found out that NTFS is not detected. @ibane". Here the problem was that I was using FAT32, and the card was recognized after formating it as exFAT, pay attention, FAT32 is NOT exFAT, exFAT is another format. On linux, you can follow these steps do format as exFAT https://itsfoss.com/format-exfat-linux/ , also you you need the mkfs.exfat instaling the package exfatprogs, otherwise, you linux may not present you the exFAT option or it will be disabled. On windows, I don't know how to format as exFAT, but google most certainly does. Know, the card is correctly identified.
I formatted the card to exFAT, as well as FAT32. Nothing detected in both types! I hope any customer support representative suppor us with this issue

I formatted the card to exFAT, as well as FAT32. Nothing detected in both types! I hope any customer support representative suppor us with this issue
This is not an official Xiaomi forum, so I hope you are not expecting customer support in this thread.