Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra - Xiaomi.EU Rom support?

Edit: was saying same thing as above. Three cheers for the devs here! Now the wait for the unlocked bootloader becomes even harder...

Sent from my Mi 10 Ultra using Tapatalk

Just saw .EU Rom weekly for Mi 10 Ultra is relased as fastboot flash rom in the ROM section.

@ .EU Team: You are great! Many Thanks!!!
Question is, whether any of you managed to boot the ROM (obviously with the "first install with data format" script)?
One report said that it booted back to fastboot after flashing, and we need more reports.

Question is, whether any of you managed to boot the ROM (obviously with the "first install with data format" script)?
One report said that it booted back to fastboot after flashing, and we need more reports.

Unfortunately, i can try to flash this ROM in 9 Days, than the Bootloader will be unlocked.

78 hours to go untill unlock :/

You guys really have a cooldown?

I was yesterday instantly able to unlock my phone via the pc software. I didn't had do register my phone in the settings.

I didn't unlocked it because it would wipe all of my data. I'll try it out on Monday!

I will try and let you know, but it will be next week as I am waiting for bootloader unlock.
Maybe there are other people that get unlock sooner and report the result of flash.

BTW: On XDA forum user Hectordc5 posted information regarding this issue:
"I have. I download the ROM and ran the windows update script. Everything installs fine with no error. However, when it reboots, it boots back up to fastboot. Waiting to see if there's a solution to it. I'm about to try and flash using linux to see it that works. Maybe the windows script has some errors or typos? Who knows
Edit: Just intalled in Linux using the included linux script. Installed and booted up to Android just fine. I believe the windows script has some errors. I'll be testing the EU Rom to see how it runs."

So, it seems something should be corrected in the batch files or fastboot release.

Last edited:
You guys really have a cooldown?

I was yesterday instantly able to unlock my phone via the pc software. I didn't had do register my phone in the settings.

I didn't unlocked it because it would wipe all of my data. I'll try it out on Monday!

Usually you need add your mi account under the settings in developer options.
After that connect the device with Mi Unlock Tool.
Peopel will get the information about a waiting time. After that bootloader will be unlocked.

Usually you need add your mi account under the settings in developer options.
After that connect the device with Mi Unlock Tool.
Peopel will get the information about a waiting time. After that bootloader will be unlocked.
I'm always getting the notification, that my system can't be linked with my account.

The unlock button was visible in the software. Comes the cooldown after clicking the button, or before?

The unlock button was visible in the software. Comes the cooldown after clicking the button, or before?
Click the button and it will warn you about wiping the phone (once or twice even), and then first check your phone an Mi account, then tell you there's a mandatory 168 hour waiting time. That will then start and be linked to you Mi account. I just checked again, and the countdown is now at seventysomething hours left before unlock is possible.

Click the button and it will warn you about wiping the phone (once or twice even), and then first check your phone an Mi account, then tell you there's a mandatory 168 hour waiting time. That will then start and be linked to you Mi account. I just checked again, and the countdown is now at seventysomething hours left before unlock is possible.
Ah okay, will the phone get wiped when the countdown starts or when the bootloader is getting unlocked?

Ah okay, will the phone get wiped when the countdown starts or when the bootloader is getting unlocked?
When the bootloader gets unlocked. Clicking UNLOCK now will not do anything to the device, it just starts the countdown on your account. You'll have to wait a week and then try unlocking it again for the device to get wiped and the bootloader unlocked.

When the bootloader gets unlocked. Clicking UNLOCK now will not do anything to the device, it just starts the countdown on your account. You'll have to wait a week and then try unlocking it again for the device to get wiped and the bootloader unlocked.

sure? I could bet, that everything will get wiped.

No one provides us with phones... So nothing to wait for.

@Igor: This could be due to your footnote... It might be useful to adjust it - something like this:

for more stable roms, we have to expand our testing phone collection - please donate for correction :cool:

@Igor: This could be due to your footnote... It might be useful to adjust it - something like this:

for more stable roms, we have to expand our testing phone collection - please donate for correction :cool:
The personal donations are not for the purpose of buying new phones... it's to support the developers for the time and effort they spend to bring you weekly releases. Getting more phones (which means more work for the developer) should be in the users' interest, not the developer's.

Reactions: Rosochang
Can someone post a full fastboot flashing log from Linux? I'd like to compare the output with the Windows log we received earlier.

there is no TWRP yet for Ultra...so as long there is no twrp, there is no eu.rom

It seems there is a third-party TWRP available in a Chinese forum. I have no idea if it works or not. Don't know if this is helpful.

Here seems to be the original post, there are some images here: https://weibo.com/1867219241/JiW1Z1lFq

I used it, it was fine but I had it wiped when loading the eu rom. It did load in Chinese and says its for 10pro but once turned to English, it worked fine. Just need to kow how to stop getting it written over. Selected protection but it still got wiped.

Can someone post a full fastboot flashing log from Linux? I'd like to compare the output with the Windows log we received earlier.
I've just used the script provided with a different fastboot.exe, and that worked nicely, no problems. It seems to be a fastboot.exe problem.

Reactions: maverick2001