Xiaomi mi 11 pro global

Symy17

Members
Jul 22, 2018
Good afternoon, I am interested in buying a xiaomi mi 11 pro, I would like to know if anyone has the xiaomi mi 11 pro with global ROM I and how has been experience with this ROM day by day, the installation process is difficult?

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk

Reactions: Naeim72
je me sert d'un m11 pro depuis quelque jour je suis resté sur la rom chine et j'ai juste mis mes appli en francais avec more local 2 et ca fonctionne très bien comme ca ,je préfère attendre le twrp pour flasher en xiaomi.eu

Can u answer in english please, ur speach would be very nice for me.

I am using an m11 pro for a few days I stayed on the rom china and I just put my application in french with more local 2 and it works very well like that, I prefer to wait for the twrp to flash in xiaomi. EU

I am using an m11 pro for a few days I stayed on the rom china and I just put my application in french with more local 2 and it works very well like that, I prefer to wait for the twrp to flash in xiaomi. EU
And with the morelocal2 solution did you feel any bugs or does the phone work like the global version?

Mi 11 pro will never get offical global rom, it is just chinese model. I have just yesterday installed xiaomi.eu rom on Mi 11 pro and it works quite fine.

then it is my mistake. I know that Mi 11 Pro is China only verison, so i was thiking that there will be no offical global rom.

pourtant elle existe

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-07-14-01-48-895_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-07-14-01-48-895_com.android.chrome.jpg
    717 KB · Views: 307
And what about macro fotos? There is any problem? The can Focus in macro?

Can u Test for me? Sorry but dont see cam reviews about this smartphone

Anyone notice when you do a backup via the phone, it removes some of your third party widgets? Is that normal and restore doesn't bring them back?

Anyone notice when you do a backup via the phone, it removes some of your third party widgets? Is that normal and restore doesn't bring them back?

I had a similar issue. Nova Launcher was gone, and the icons where set to default. But after i set Nova Launcher back as default Launcher and a reboot, all was like before.

Reactions: wilpang
I had a similar issue. Nova Launcher was gone, and the icons where set to default. But after i set Nova Launcher back as default Launcher and a reboot, all was like before.

Do you know which is back up is better Mi Account or Xiaomi/Android one?

Also when I get a Google news notification and then click on it to see the article for more details, it takes me to Discover but not the actual article! Is that normal?