Xiaomi Mi Bunny Mitu Children Smart Gps Watch Working In Eu?

Mar 15, 2018
Hi there,

I just bought the watch for my kids, charged the watch fully, powered it up, but after inserting a working (no PIN, regular phone number and data plan in Poland) SIM 4G LTE MC card I cannot pair with the watch via the Android App by scanning the pairing sticker from instruction. I tried many SIM cards, none working. I don't know how to pair with a code - I can't find an instruction to prompt that pairing. Perhaps there's a way to pair via Bluetooth?

Please advise and thank you for helping me out! I'd really like this watch to work as it has the best form factor on the market, perfect match for keeping kids safe!

Thank you,
Szymon

Hi there,

I just bought the watch for my kids, charged the watch fully, powered it up, but after inserting a working (no PIN, regular phone number and data plan in Poland) SIM 4G LTE MC card I cannot pair with the watch via the Android App by scanning the pairing sticker from instruction. I tried many SIM cards, none working. I don't know how to pair with a code - I can't find an instruction to prompt that pairing. Perhaps there's a way to pair via Bluetooth?

Please advise and thank you for helping me out! I'd really like this watch to work as it has the best form factor on the market, perfect match for keeping kids safe!

Thank you,
Szymon
They wont work in Europe, you need China Mobile or China Unicom service. Other such watches are available in Europe, with the correct compatibility... Go back to the people you got it from and ask for a refund for goods not fit for purpose.

They wont work in Europe, you need China Mobile or China Unicom service. Other such watches are available in Europe, with the correct compatibility... Go back to the people you got it from and ask for a refund for goods not fit for purpose.
We use from China Unicom(same bands)