Xiaomi Mi3 Tegra 4 English Full Review

Kyogiro

Members
Jan 16, 2013
Update : A review has been published also. The benchmarks scores, especially the Antutu one surprised me A LOT (11min45) :

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was waiting for the ibuygou's hands on but I came across this one. Still a Tegra 4 version... anyway, maybe we'll get an English full review soon enough.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Why do they place the IMEI stickers on the back? can they be removed easily? is the IMEI no. written some where else?

Dunno, but I do think the IMEI number should also be on the back of the box like the Mi2 one. You have to ask that to the publisher i guess.
Must be a sticker.

I don't remember clearly but I think the IMEI number wasn't on the back of the Mi2S. Could be wrong.

It is indeed big. It is a 5 inch display after all. I do hope manufacturers would stop the size inflation.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Just updated the thread with the review. The phone seems quite big, I was not sure if I would upgrade my Mi2S, still unsure... Nonetheless, the Mi3 is definitively sexier that the Mi2S.

Benchmarks scores didn't impress me either. Though, it is the Tegra 4 version, so we might have better results with the upgraded Snapdragon S800 with the boosted GPU.

Photos in low light conditions seems also better. Overall, it seems there are better colors with the Mi3 and a better led flash.