Xiaomi Mi4c Blocked After Recovery Attempt

Fatality978

Members
Aug 11, 2016
Hey guys,

I wanted to try the new version of MIUI v8 on my MI4C. To do this, i downloaded the recovery of the developper ROM, put it on the root directory in my phone and then install it by using the recovery mode of my phone.
I used a former recovery which have used for the first time 1 year ago to install MIUI7.
I hadn't no errors during the installation of the ROM and after my phone rebooted, the logo MI appears and then nothing for 4 hours now.
The power button and the volume buttons are working because when i tried to go in the fastboot mode or recovery mode, the logo disappears for 5 seconds and then reappears.

But i can't do anything else.

What am i suppose to do now ? With the installation of the recovery, my data have been swiped and i have nothing left on my phone except the new ROM that i wanted to install.
First is there anything to do to unlock my phone, to install a new ROM or anything ?
Because he's not recognized by my computer.

Thank you for your help,

Turn off the device. Press Volume Down + Power buttun at the same time for long time.
If it still does not go to "FastBoot", Turn off the device, Connect the USB cable and then ress Volume Down + Power buttun at the same time.