Xiaomi note 11 pro loading over and over

serpico_as

Members
Apr 7, 2023
Hello every one,
Can you help me ? I've bugged my note 11 pro 5g...
After unlocking the bootloader, i had xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.7.0.SKCMIXM_v13-12 installed. Worked fine.
When removing somes bloatwares, i did lost some functionnalities.
So i've decided to start all over again.
But now, it's tragedy. The flash goes well with fastboot. But when it restard, the phone doesn't boot. It's looper after the bootload screen, with three small points at the bottom, work in progress. But never get out of it. Ultimately, it restarts and does the same thing.
Any idea to get out of my mess ?

Thanks

Hello every one,
Can you help me ? I've bugged my note 11 pro 5g...
After unlocking the bootloader, i had xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.7.0.SKCMIXM_v13-12 installed. Worked fine.
When removing somes bloatwares, i did lost some functionnalities.
So i've decided to start all over again.
But now, it's tragedy. The flash goes well with fastboot. But when it restard, the phone doesn't boot. It's looper after the bootload screen, with three small points at the bottom, work in progress. But never get out of it. Ultimately, it restarts and does the same thing.
Any idea to get out of my mess ?

Thanks
Try flashing again with data wipe. Also maybe try a different version.

Reactions: serpico_as
Thanks man. I'm trying after data wipe.

Is there a version you recommand ?
I wanted to try the miui_VEUXEEAGlobal_V14.0.1.0.TKCEUXM_404df87ca1_13.0 but not sure it fits, and the set up is tough for me

Thanks man. I'm trying after data wipe.

Is there a version you recommand ?
I wanted to try the miui_VEUXEEAGlobal_V14.0.1.0.TKCEUXM_404df87ca1_13.0 but not sure it fits, and the set up is tough for me
I mean there was xiaomi.eu MIUI 14 released for it like couple of hours before but I am trying to get some features that are missing fixed thanks to Igor. So for now I would recommend the latest MIUI 13 - 13.0.9.0. Also the ROM you are wanting to try is stock one so a lot of features will be missing such as the Dialer and Messages.

It appears it does not flash well. I briefly have the message : FAILED (remote : 'Error: Last flash failed : Invalid Parameter')
Searching Google to see what is it. I hope it's the reason i'm stuck...

Thanks for the advice. I'm downloading the 13.0.9.0
But i did had dialer et messages with the 13.0.7

Attachments

• 1688852157158.png
    1688852157158.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 55
Fastboot can be finicky. If you find nothing try reinstalling drivers and reflashing it until it flashes correctly

How strange it's always finicky at the same moment.
I put all the files on the desktop and reinstalled all the drivers and programs i had.
The flash went well, no error message. But the loop is still there...
I'll see with another version later

How strange it's always finicky at the same moment.
I put all the files on the desktop and reinstalled all the drivers and programs i had.
The flash went well, no error message. But the loop is still there...
I'll see with another version later
After you try the another version and it still doesn't work try flashing stock ROM (without locking the bootloader) and then xiaomi.eu

Got out with the VEUXGV13090SKCMIXM
Thanks again !
Still hesitating for the 14 now...

Well, the phone propose 14.0.2.0 tkcmixm at the update page. Guess i'll try this one

Last edited:
Reactions: Spookie