kanem0chi

Members
Dec 4, 2016
Hi Guys,

This is my full review of the Xiaomi Redmi 4, and I like this phone a lot. I thought it might be nice to share my review with you guys, what my thoughts are regarding the RedMi 4 PRIME. I purchased my device at ibuygou.com, as they managed to have stock already, for a reasonable price. Since I have the RedMi 4A and 4 Prime at home, I am preparing a camera comparison video with both devices.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is the Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime review (Redmi 4 Prime or RedMi 4 PRO) in 1080p. Can anyone say 3 to 5 days battery life? The Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime sure can. It's definitely a big step up from the Redmi 4a with the newer processor, a much bigger battery and a bright 1080p screen. Moreover, the price tag is very attractive!

If you have any questions about the RedMi 4 prime, please leave a comment or follow me on youtube (Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/MartijnWester) if you want to see my RedMi 4A review, please have a look below.

Thanks! :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi, very nice review, I too think the r4p is a fantastic phone for the money, in fact I bought 2 (1 by mistake!) but neiher of them work on 4g in the UK. I have tried all sorts of stuff, new roms etc but to no avail so I have two great wifi phones no good for calls.
Keep up with the reviews, enjoyed the watch

Thanks

good review. I have an issue with mine at the moment but up until that point I have been extremely impressed by the phone's performance. It's brilliant.