Xiaomi redmi K70E

E Gwyn

Members
Dec 23, 2023
I have recently bought a Redmi K70E from China and it said it was in English and Chinese with a Chinese Rom.
Pardon my ignorance but I'm unable to open the English version. Everytime I open it even after factory reset and choose English, there is a small bit of English and everything else is in Chinese. Especially apps, media
Can some help please??

I am not sure what you mean by media being specifically in Chinese, but did you check if the applications you are testing exist in English?

Keep in mind, this is a forum dedicated for a custom ROM, so the support for the official Chinese ROM may be limited.

Reactions: Tony99
I am not sure what you mean by media being specifically in Chinese, but did you check if the applications you are testing exist in English?

Keep in mind, this is a forum dedicated for a custom ROM, so the support for the official Chinese ROM may be limited.
Thank you, I appreciate that this is a custom Rom site, I was wondering if anyone had experience of the Chinese Rom and if there was anything I could do to change it to English or do I need a Custom Rom to change it?

JiaiJ
Thanks for the response but all applications on the phone are in Chinese, even after reset and choosing English as the language.

Thank you, I appreciate that this is a custom Rom site, I was wondering if anyone had experience of the Chinese Rom and if there was anything I could do to change it to English or do I need a Custom Rom to change it?
I am using HyperOS CN ROM with English as it's default language, however some stock Xiaomi apps will be in Chinese only, delete these and replace with Play Store equivalents

Sent from my 23127PN0CC using Tapatalk