Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro With Snapdragon 650

It says i don't have root access.

As i saw, there is on vietnam miui forum method for rooting rn3 pro. Kingroot i belive.
Photo
fed05d814fa61dcfaebb124f8410c672.jpg

25332c13081b26adf1fea8b485512788.jpg

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 2 koristeći Tapatalk

Reactions: drufffitos
Can anyone who has rn3 pro check cpu frequencies?

I have one in my hands 2/16gb version and cpu-z and cpu-x both say it's 1,4 GHz....

On the box is written 1,8GHz. Antutu says it's 1,8 but it also says it has 5,7" display, so can't trust that.

Another thing, in battery menu, there is no balanced/performance mod

It has 4 cores clocked at 1.4 ghz and 2 cores clocked at 1.8 ghz...
As for the battery it is not necessary to have this option because sd 650 is power efficiency.

Thanks. I've found some info on sd650. It's what they call big.LITTLE technology.

And indeed sd650 is indeed very battery friendly.
Honestly, i can't see why would anyone want to buy mediatek version RN3 now.

I bought this phone.
Does anyone know what date was routed and recovery for this phone ???
Why this phone is not on the list of phones?

you can view tut here in VietNam by search "Unbrick Redmi Note 3 Pro, up rom tiếng Việt Redmi Note 3 Pro"
I'm can post link direct

Any experience with buying Xioami phones from geekbuying? Can some suggest some good website for ordering Xiaomi phones?
Thanks in advance

Any experience with buying Xioami phones from geekbuying? Can some suggest some good website for ordering Xiaomi phones?
Thanks in advance
I've ordered this phone from Geekbuying too, some weeks ago they had a lower price on it than anywhere else (219 usd for the 32gb version, its a bit higher now for some reason). They won't have it on stock until 10th of march, that may be some official launch date though.

I ordered a couple of things from them before, it went fine, just a minor annoyance once (item was not marked as presale even though they didn't have it yet, so had a 1-2 weeks processing time)

Reactions: mviktors
I've ordered this phone from Geekbuying too, some weeks ago they had a lower price on it than anywhere else (219 usd for the 32gb version, its a bit higher now for some reason). They won't have it on stock until 10th of march, that may be some official launch date though.

I ordered a couple of things from them before, it went fine, just a minor annoyance once (item was not marked as presale even though they didn't have it yet, so had a 1-2 weeks processing time)
Where I you from? How many days did you wait for your phone?
The regular price for RN3 Pro 32/3gb is 239$ but there is a 5% coupon code for Xiaomi phones. 228$ with a discount.

Where I you from? How many days did you wait for your phone?
The regular price for RN3 Pro 32/3gb is 239$ but there is a 5% coupon code for Xiaomi phones. 228$ with a discount.
The phone hasn't been shipped yet (march 10 is the availability date). My previous orders (tablet, RC stuff mostly) were shipped by singapore post and took 1.5-3 weeks to deliver to scandinavia.

Reactions: mviktors
Hi guys.

someone already tested the method MI PC suite to upgrade the N3 pro for Global Rom?

1 - Instal PC Suite (EN) and Run it
2 - connect the phone and enable USB debug.
3 - connect the phone to PC and see if Global rom is ready to upgrade your phone.

Give feedback here pls

Sorry, I just received my phone and I am not up to date and don't know that still have xiaomu.eu ROM. How it work, is it developer, bugs, installation procedure...? Thanks for explanation.

Why you don't use the xiaomi.eu Rom?
Sorry, I just received my phone and I am not up to date and don't know that still have xiaomu.eu ROM. How it work, is it developer, bugs, installation procedure...? Thanks for explanation.

Thanks for explanation.
- Ask Xiaomi for unlock Bootloader.
- Meantime, you can use Global ROM (Multil langue) with the Bootloader lock (when you're waiting autorization from Xiaomi).
- When you get the autorization from Xiaomi, install the Developer ROM (look at the french or spanish thread, links are inside) and unlock the Bootloader.
- Now you can install the TWRP 2.8.7.0 or 3.0 (and Root optional)
- After that, you can finally install the xiaomi.eu ROM or what ROM you want (with the TWRP). Easy.

Last edited:
Ok, I will send request to xiaomi for unlock bootloader.
Can I install now (with locked bootloader) xiaomi.eu ROM and how ? Some link or step by step...

You can not install the xiaomi.eu ROM with Bootloader lock.
Unlock Bootloader first, then install TWRP Recovery and finally the 6.3.17dev xiaomi.eu (with TWRP).
- Meantime, you can use Global ROM (Multil langue) with the Bootloader lock (when you're waiting autorization from Xiaomi).
Check on the RN3 en.miui.com forum