Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro With Snapdragon 650

Thank you for the share.
But did someone flash the ''Global Rom Developer v6.3.10 (Kenzo) offficielle (français inclus) (lien MEGA)''sucessfully? I did as this method said, but it doesn't work, it always end up ''can't verify the update file''

Well... These Roms you can flash with locked bootloader (just download recovery Rom, not fastboot, rename to update.zip and flash it):

China Rom
China Dev Rom
Global Rom
Global Dev Rom

China Rom = chinese Apps, no Google Play, only chinese and english
Global Rom = just few chinese Apps, with Google Play and other language

Xiaomi.eu Rom weekly (dev Rom) and stable (get not every week update) need unlocked bootloader and TWRP recovery. No bloatware, no chinese apps, full Google Support and a lot of language.

@kuan
I remember, I read before some time on forum that can install xiaomi.eu ROM on RN3 pro (mtk) with locked bootloader.
So I was hoping that is same situation now with SD version...

p.s. My phone arrived with multi language ROM MIUI 7.1 stable...

I think you don't read any word in this forum.
Pro means Snapdragon, prime means 32GB and 3GB RAM Mediatek.

I think you don't read any word in this forum.
Pro means Snapdragon, prime means 32GB and 3GB RAM Mediatek.

No. I read how much I can. I have not much time so ask for info and help. If it is for you problem, sorry, do not reply to this. Thanks.
It is a misunderstanding that created by the producer, there are many models in same time, similar and mixed names.
My seller sale this model like RN3 pro prime :)

Thank you for the share.
But did someone flash the ''Global Rom Developer v6.3.10 (Kenzo) offficielle (français inclus) (lien MEGA)''sucessfully? I did as this method said, but it doesn't work, it always end up ''can't verify the update file''
@kuan
tried the method, but still doesn't work for Global Rom Developer v6.3.10, maybe it just a bug.

First install 7.1.7 oficial Global by Edl fastboot.
After, copy the week rom (Recovery rom)to the memory phone root and update by system update.
By the way, this rom is very good to unlock bootloader.. after 1000 times i have try with all other Roms with no success , this one goes direct to 100% at first try..

First install 7.1.7 oficial Global by Edl fastboot.
After, copy the week rom (Recovery rom)to the memory phone root and update by system update.
By the way, this rom is very good to unlock bootloader.. after 1000 times i have try with all other Roms with no success , this one goes direct to 100% at first try..
Thank you again but do you have a link for 7.1.7 oficial Global fastboot rom? Because I can only find 7.1.8 on en.miui.com