Xiaomi Threaten Customers!

Igor79

Members
Jan 19, 2016
I asked on site http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=293764&page=1#pid5354417 when will Android M for XRN2 and and received a private message.

They called me a provocateur!
To these people we pay your money ?!
img.JPG

Reactions: Darmal Ali
Stop asking them. Just wait. If you are not happy with MIUI, you can always change rom.

I bet they are tired of that question because so many keep asking it all the time.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

I am one of many who ask, but why not give a plausible answer for all? Because plans android M for XRN2 does not exist. Guide it hides and threatens buyers. Nevertheless, this does not give them the right to threaten customers. We pay our money!

Well, I would advise you to ask why you are being threatened, if you are just curious about it. Yeah, there are guys who have done this question (and it is really tiring for mods, I had that feeling with some devs that develops for SIII Mini), but if you are not doing it in bad intention (as they seem to understand), you are not doing anything wrong.

Well, I would advise you to ask why you are being threatened, if you are just curious about it. Yeah, there are guys who have done this question (and it is really tiring for mods, I had that feeling with some devs that develops for SIII Mini), but if you are not doing it in bad intention (as they seem to understand), you are not doing anything wrong.
Lets all of redmi note 2 oweners ask on fórum.
It's a inadmissível atitude
I will ask

Guys, this guy is not xiaomi staff. He's just forum moderator/admin from India if I'm not mistaken. He's not working for xiaomi and he doesn't know when update is going to be released. If you want, you can contact NANA on forum and explain your opinion about being threatened because she's xiaomi staff, but I think that even she doesn't know much about update progress since they are not in direct contact with developers, but you can try... So far none of us in beta program doesn't know anything more than you guys other than what's going to be new/fixed/removed in next weakly update since we get daily updates, that's it

Reactions: Varvaris
Guys, this guy is not xiaomi staff. He's just forum moderator/admin from India if I'm not mistaken. He's not working for xiaomi and he doesn't know when update is going to be released. If you want, you can contact NANA on forum and explain your opinion about being threatened because she's xiaomi staff, but I think that even she doesn't know much about update progress since they are not in direct contact with developers, but you can try... So far none of us in beta program doesn't know anything more than you guys other than what's going to be new/fixed/removed in next weakly update since we get daily updates, that's it
But he is Xiaomi staff or not? And if not how he treathen the clients bannend count.

Well, no. He's just a fan with more rights than regular users and that's why he's a mod/admin on forum for some section. He's not paid so not working for xiaomi :)

Reactions: Rui Borges
I am sure as a forum moderator he/she has the authority to ban users...so why push the issue....
the issue is the inadmissible intolerance that person to a client because of a question legitimate and harmless
A client can be banned by a fan with more previleges in a oficial Xiaomi fórum because a question legitime and inofensife is a litle akward
Sory my bad english

Last edited: