MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battery is great. I can get about 4-5h SOT with mixed ussage, 3G, wifi, some 30mins of talk time, and with auto brightness.

I think it's best weekly for rn2 so far. Can't really find any bugs, not even minor ones.

I've been using cm ROM's past month, and i'm really glad returning to miui.

Edit: if you made clean install, give it few charge/discharge cycles

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 2 koristeći Tapatalk
Hey, you don't get google play services wackelock? I had to switch back to 5.12.24 on my hermes because it was eating out battery...

Hey, you don't get google play services wackelock? I had to switch back to 5.12.24 on my hermes because it was eating out battery...
There's a topic help to fix wakelock problem. Google it, the one with Service Disable app or something.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: redmi77
I have the same with my mi4w, can't set profilephoto from gallery at whatsapp.
Xiaomi removed ( again ) MM roms from official site...
So its expected that roms have a lot of bugs...

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

Xiaomi removed ( again ) MM roms from official site...
So its expected that roms have a lot of bugs...

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk
So the dev team has a lot of work to do (like always) and will satisfy the miui users. I hope there will be an ota update with a lot of bug fixes friday the 17th

There's a topic help to fix wakelock problem. Google it, the one with Service Disable app or something.

ANW, IS THERE ANY REDMINOTE 3 HERE CAN CONFIRM PASSWORD AND LOCK SCREEN SETTINGS FORCE CLOSED???

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Already tried it, it didn't help.

Found a small glitch on Redmi Note 2/Prime (Hermes) Dev 6.1.29 :

Contact display sometimes unselectable, it always displays all contact.
ie: selecting SIM only or Google only contact doesn't work.
The arrow display (">") disappeared...
But sometimes it works! Show selected contact display, but the arrow (">") still missing.

Can anyone confirm?

Last edited:
Who knows if there are any other project related to this rom, apart from smiui?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: sunvit
Hello, xiaomi.eu team. Answer to me, please, you can add Ukrainian language to yours roms? Thanks you very much for answer

I have installed the 6.1.21 version of miui eu rom from this site and now it is not showing amy updates.why? Clicking oj check for updates shows no updates on my mi4w.

Mi4 cancro 6.2.4:

Lock screen PIN code still doesn't work (FC), and now the video player stopped working as well. The latter annoys me very much, because I commute to work, and watch a lot of series this way. Apart from all these problems, the ROM is smooth, and the battery time is great,.

Hello, xiaomi.eu team. Can.you add Ukrainian ...

New language translations are not created by the Xiaomi.eu team.

New language translations can be created by anybody, usually by a volunteer team of enthusiasts from the country.

The Xiaomi.eu team will gladly receive new language packs and include them in the weekly beta.

Reactions: Addamas and thaimax
Anyone with same problem?
i try to install 2.4 from 6.1.21
it say Signature Check Failed

Thanks

Mi3W 6.2.4, can't change timezone - error exception. Root isn't worked and I can't install CWM recovery from zip by phone.

Battery is great. I can get about 4-5h SOT with mixed ussage, 3G, wifi, some 30mins of talk time, and with auto brightness.

I think it's best weekly for rn2 so far. Can't really find any bugs, not even minor ones.

I've been using cm ROM's past month, and i'm really glad returning to miui.

Edit: if you made clean install, give it few charge/discharge cycles

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 2 koristeći Tapatalk

I don't think it's faster, benchmarks tell me the same results more or less.......

But it seems all ok, maybe bt is a bit messed up, needed to re-pair to car bt.....

That happens often after update.

Mi3W 6.2.4, can't change timezone - error exception. Root isn't worked and I can't install CWM recovery from zip by phone.
Root:
Search in forum how to apply root with supersu and TWRP
Timezone:
Change to english and change timezone and then change to your language

New language translations are not created by the Xiaomi.eu team.

New language translations can be created by anybody, usually by a volunteer team of enthusiasts from the country.

The Xiaomi.eu team will gladly receive new language packs and include them in the weekly beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.