HyperOS 1.0 24.3.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add vpn icon on the desktop screen. On the top, near the battery

Here on the screenshot is location (screen 1)
For now vpn icon is only when you swipe from upper right corner (screen 2)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-08-04-54-18-120_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-08-04-54-18-120_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_20240408_045800.jpg
    IMG_20240408_045800.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Hi guys, I am using Xiaomi 13 ultra with EU stable rom, can I change or update to weekly rom without losing data, thank you.

I am on latest stable build of Xiaomi eu, so I need to format to install later weekly? Or just fun the update batch file?

Please add vpn icon on the desktop screen. On the top, near the battery

Here on the screenshot is location (screen 1)
For now vpn icon is only when you swipe from upper right corner (screen 2)
Settings > Notifications & Status bar > Status bar icons

secrets

This is not a mistake but the intention of Xiaomi which is in HyperOS. Just like "NFC, Alarm clock, VPN and similar" are not displayed in the status bar.

Reactions: KGVER
Trying to connect weekly.eu rom nuwa to chinese rom pad 6 pro causes the following error message (image attached). A few updates back it was working perfectly fine, but now I get this. Is there any way to bypass it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-08-10-35-20-578_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2024-04-08-10-35-20-578_com.miui.gallery.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 61
Добрый день, значит, вам не нужно удалять данные?Это понижение со стабильной версии до еженедельной, не так ли? (Я использую стабильную версию Xiaomi 12 Pro HOS 1.0.3)
An upgrade from the stable version to the weekly version. It is a downgrade from the weekly release to the stable release
(Please use English when writing)

Reactions: Well 666
Does anyone have a glitch where the screen blinks when watching a video on YouTube, it blinks briefly for about a second, and then it shows further? Xiaomi mi 13 pro

For XIAOMI 14 HOUJI, china version. After updating to 24.3.4., when picking phone calls, the receiver of the phone became very quite, I can barely hear anything from the receiver. I had to use speaker to listen. Nothing changed after updating to 24.3.25.

Does anyone have the same problem?
Can you please help?
Need help

Intention of Xiaomi not to make same like in all previous miui ?) more looks like a bug
Yes. That's the intention. The change was introduced in HyperOs and it's been like that since the first HyperOS version afaik.

Lots of the status bar icons are only visible now when swiping down. The alarm clock for example is hidden unless you swipe down until I believe an hour before it's due to trigger, the VPN icon is always hidden. NFC and others too are affected.

An upgrade from the stable version to the weekly version. It is a downgrade from the weekly release to the stable release
(Please use English when writing)
Hello, you just wrote earlier in the post that such an update is possible, I'm attaching a screenshot

Attachments

• 444.jpg
    444.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 51
Do we have to format/ reinstall to go from hyperos stable to weekly? I'm on latest stable build(Ingres). Can I just update to latest weekly?

Hello, you just wrote earlier in the post that such an update is possible, I'm attaching a screenshot
Yes. You asked again too. I am adding a screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-09-08-20-47-379_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-09-08-20-47-379_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 48
Thank you in advance for your answers, nice forum members.
My wife bought me a phone as a gift, Xiaomi 14 pro, a nice silver and orange one (the frames around the camera are orange, the phone is silver).
I am quite experienced in uploading roms.
Chinese version of the phone, 1TB RAM, 16 ROM.
Culturally, I unlocked the bootloader using an unofficial method. And it works.
But I can't flash the Xiaomi Eu Rom to this phone, I get an error saying it's the wrong phone. And it is original, from a proven source. (I'm not writing which one - because the forum is not the place for store advertising).
Thank you for your help in advance.

Hello!

Xiaomi 13 pro Nuwa field strength is very weak! Is it worth doing a modem patch on it? If so, how?

Thanks

Thank you in advance for your answers, nice forum members.
My wife bought me a phone as a gift, Xiaomi 14 pro, a nice silver and orange one (the frames around the camera are orange, the phone is silver).
I am quite experienced in uploading roms.
Chinese version of the phone, 1TB RAM, 16 ROM.
Culturally, I unlocked the bootloader using an unofficial method. And it works.
But I can't flash the Xiaomi Eu Rom to this phone, I get an error saying it's the wrong phone. And it is original, from a proven source. (I'm not writing which one - because the forum is not the place for store advertising).
Thank you for your help in advance.
Are you sure you have a Xiaomi 14 Pro (UNBCNXM) and not a Xiaomi 14 Pro Ti (UNDCNXM)?
Did you use the correct ROM version for your device model?

Reactions: gmarondel
Hi!
Tell me, did Xiaomi itself remove the assistant during the coup? A small floating button in the corner of the screen that appears when the phone is rotated when auto-rotation is disabled. It's very convenient and I don't understand why she's not here. Is there an opportunity to add this functionality by your own efforts?

Status
Not open for further replies.