HyperOS 1.0 24.3.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I understand you correctly, this function is present.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-09-11-05-09-579_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-09-11-05-09-579_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot_2024-04-09-11-08-57-671_com.google.android.apps.translate-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-09-11-08-57-671_com.google.android.apps.translate-edit.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 135
In that case, there is no compatible xiaomi.eu ROM for your model.
Maybe the developers will comment.

Xiaomi 14 Pro (UNBCNXM) = shennong
Xiaomi 14 Pro Ti Satellite (UNDCNXM) = shennong_t

Last edited:
Reactions: KGVER
its titanium, with satelite calling
In that case, there is no compatible xiaomi.eu ROM for your model.
Maybe the developers will comment.

Xiaomi 14 Pro (UNBCNXM) = shennong
Xiaomi 14 Pro Ti Satellite (UNDCNXM) = shennong_t

Reactions: KGVER
Houji still running into bubble issues, happening with all apps that support bubbles

Attachments

• 1000009672.jpg
    1000009672.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 160
Last edited by a moderator:
Please add vpn icon on the desktop screen. On the top, near the battery

Here on the screenshot is location (screen 1)
For now vpn icon is only when you swipe from upper right corner (screen 2)
Request that from Xiaomi. Shoving more icons into the status bar is not on the to-do list.

so that means if u buy the standard 14 pro u can flash the xiaomi.eu, but with the 14 pro ti u can’t?

bc i’m planning to buy the 14 pro very soon, but i don’t know which version i should buy

Greetings. Running Hyper OS 1.0.4.0. ULACNXM. All works well except Google Pay. Doesn't pass safety net. Is there a patch or fix? On a 12S Ultra.

Hi, why is it that after converting my Xiaomi 14 Global to this dev version, now Google identifies it as Motorola Z phone, not a Xiaomi 14 phone?

• Sad
Reactions: MeiGuddet
so that means if u buy the standard 14 pro u can flash the xiaomi.eu, but with the 14 pro ti u can’t?

bc i’m planning to buy the 14 pro very soon, but i don’t know which version i should buy
14 pro (ti) version is exclusive to China. Buy the standard (global) version.

okay i want to buy the xiaomi 14 pro, but with xiaomi.eu rom. might check on tradingshenzhen. for now they dont have it in stock.
You cannot buy a new device with Xiaomi.eu rom. Once you receive it, you can install xiaomi.eu ROM after unlocking the bootloader of the device.

Tradingshenzhen is configuring the phones before they send it. You can choose a chinese phone with original English/Chinese ROM or Xiaomi.eu ROM.
So it's not wrong what he wrote.
He can. For example, "Tradingshenzhen" offers the option to install xiaomi.eu ROM.
I did not know that. I am sad. But this does not change the fact that the 14 pro (ti) version is not supported.

yeah true. i wanted to get the titanium in the first place, but i had to buy 16GB/TB variant. now that the titanium variant is not compatible with xiaomi.eu, im problably going to buy 12GB/256GB or the limited edition variant (xiaomi su7 colors). im most going to buy 12GB/256GB.

Trying to connect weekly.eu rom nuwa to chinese rom pad 6 pro causes the following error message (image attached). A few updates back it was working perfectly fine, but now I get this. Is there any way to bypass it?
Nuwa is for the Xiaomi 13 Pro phone.
(Edit: Sorry - misunderstood what you said :()

Last edited:
Weather is dramatically draining my battery on Mondrian with this version.
What should I do?

Thank you

View attachment 52257
Do a 'long press' on the Weather app, and go into (i) App info. Check that the settings are as you want them. You could also make adjustments to minimise power consumption (eg. Battery saver).

Also, have a look at my post here, and select what you think may help with the Weather consumption.
(Hint: Try and use smaller graphics)

Reactions: huliganboy
Status
Not open for further replies.