HyperOS 1.0 24.3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try maybe by searching for Special permissions in Settings and then for Device Admin Apps or other special permissions there

However, I would also think twice about giving or not specific special permissions to the apps
I tried but it doesn't seem to work.

My global Xiaomi 14 would just refuse to boot after installing clean with fastboot script and reset coming from latest global rom. It would just reboot to fastboot all the time. Tried the update script after also but nothing. I had to install China stable fastboot first and then it worked to install Xiaomi eu right away without issues.

Your device hasn't even officially received HyperOS/android 13. Even the current MIUI 14 version comes with android 12

Thanks for the update devs!
I have some battery drain since this version on my cupid / xiaomi 12. I cannot find the issue in the battery stats in security. Anyone else this issue? I did a rom update.
Can i downgrade to other previous hyper os versions without a full wipe?

First, thanks for the update service devs! Been a long time here with you.

I have some heavy battery drain since this version on my cupid / xiaomi 12. I cannot find the issue in the battery stats in security. Anyone else this issue? I did a rom update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-12-18-49-13-830_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-12-18-49-13-830_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 119
Anyone else here encounter this specific problem? google lens cannot "read text" direct from google photos app .. happening to me for 4 days straight..

Its says : "error occurred , try again"
already wiped everything according google apps. Any kind of suggestions maybe?..:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-12-20-31-40-551_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-12-20-31-40-551_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    573.8 KB · Views: 66
Hello everyone I do have a question. I dont know how but I have used an option on my Homescreen where in the middle of the screen popped up a few small icons. I cant explain to yoi which icons those were but I have disabled App Vault , search function of the rom and so on. I have never seen this option before and I know my description is not the best but hey maybe you know what I mean. Thanks in advance.

Hello!

The following do not work in any beta ruins:
- Google drive download does not work (nothing happens when downloading)
- Google photos download does not work (the app closes when downloading)
- Theme download error does not work (Theme Download error (300008))
- Weather and animal widgets do not work (cloud-based app)

My first thought is that there is a problem with cloud-based applications!

What can be the solution?
I don't want to reinstall the system!

Phone: Nuwa (Xiaomi 13 pro)

Log file download (mega)

Thanks!

Attachments

• 1710268651509.jpg
    1710268651509.jpg
    920.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 1710268651514.jpg
    1710268651514.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 1710268651519.jpg
    1710268651519.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 81
Last edited:
For me on Mondrian there is still one problem: I cannot use the augmented reality. The newest version of Google services for AR is installed, but Maps and Depth Lab aren`t able to use it. I installed the latest non-EU ROM and there is no error in that case.

Reactions: KGVER
Thanks for the update devs!
I have some battery drain since this version on my cupid / xiaomi 12. I cannot find the issue in the battery stats in security. Anyone else this issue? I did a rom update.
Have a look at my post last week to see if it will help your battery consumption.

Hello!

The following do not work in any beta ruins:
- Google drive download does not work (nothing happens when downloading)
- Google photos download does not work (the app closes when downloading)
- Theme download error does not work (Theme Download error (300008))

- Weather and animal widgets do not work (cloud-based app)

My first thought is that there is a problem with cloud-based applications!
I do not use Google drive or photos, nor do I use any other themes.
I'm not sure what your cloud-based app is, but, as below, the widgets (dog) seems to work fine used ordinarily.
(I also note that you have the Moon super wallpaper working! - something which is not working for me! [envy!])
Screenshot_2024-03-12-19-55-17-838_com.miui.personalassistant.jpgScreenshot_2024-03-12-19-55-33-063_com.miui.home-edit.jpg

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have the xiaomi whatsapp notification problem ?

The Notification is Delay with HyperOS,14 ultra
+
Is there a way to Disable (NOT remove) the power keeper app using adb command for HyperOS ?

adb shell pm disable-user com.miui.powerkeeper

Thanks.

Hi, i am having same troubles, since 2 or 3 weekly update battery is drain approximatively 2x time faster, witout any new apps or changing configuration. i use to finish the day with 60-50% battery and now i am a 0% at only 18h. Also when gooing to the parameters-> battery, it always say 8h49 remaining whatever the battery level 100% => 8h49 remaining, 50% => 8h49 remaining, 3% =>8h49 remaining
I tried thank you but it did not solve the problem. I have battery drain in idle about 6% for a few minutes in this morning...
Is rom update downgrade possible without wiping full or is there any temporar solution with a root app?

I tried thank you but it did not solve the problem. I have battery drain in idle about 6% for a few minutes in this morning...
Is rom update downgrade possible without wiping full or is there any temporar solution with a root app?
If you go into Settings / Battery, and tap on the graph line, you can select the part where the power drops the fastest. You can then see underneath what it is that is taking most of the power. You may then be able to make adjustments to correct this.

You should normally be able to install the previous week's ROM without having to wipe anything. BUT, it is always advisable to take a full backup in case there are any problems.
Before installing any ROMs, try and clear some data, eg. recents, cache, and use some of the already installed apps/widgets.

Hello everybody!

Xiaomi 12S Pro owner here. As other people have already mentioned i also have issues with lock screen notifications from Viber.
Notifications generally work fine for all the apps but for Viber simply doesn't work correctly. Sometimes the screen light-up, but no text notifications; sometimes it even doesn't light-up. Other times it lights up but there is no notification sound.

I have tried to clear cache and data; stop/ restart app; reinstall app... "Auto-start" and "No restrictions", settings are enabled, Pause app activity if unused is disabled.

Is this identified within the DEV team for a future fix? Do you have any proposal what else to try to fix this issue?

If I am on the hyperos stable do I follow the update process without data wipe or with data wipe?
Typically, going from weekly beta to stable, or vice versa, you would need to do a format, especially when there is a change in version. However, some have very occasionally got away with not formatting.

You would need to run the (eg. windows) batch file 'windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat' which would do the wiping and preparations for you. This is using Fastboot.

If you want to risk doing it without a wipe, then you could try the (eg. windows) batch file 'windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat' which would leave all of your data intact.
Whatever you decide to do, it is strongly recommended to do a full backup beforehand.

Typically, going from weekly beta to stable, or vice versa, you would need to do a format, especially when there is a change in version. However, some have very occasionally got away with not formatting.

You would need to run the (eg. windows) batch file 'windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat' which would do the wiping and preparations for you. This is using Fastboot.

If you want to risk doing it without a wipe, then you could try the (eg. windows) batch file 'windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat' which would leave all of your data intact.
Whatever you decide to do, it is strongly recommended to do a full backup beforehand.
No formatting required when moving from stable to weekly version. Because it's an upgrade

Xiaomi 14 user (Houji).
After unlocking the bootloader (did not work with Linux version of the tool, outdated, had to use Windows version in a KVM virtual machine), I tried to install with fastboot (also from linux, with linux script and wiping data, anyway it was already wiped after unlock). It took some time, succeeded but mobile was booting into fastboot all the time. I tried to flash twrp manually, from the links in the OP. Did not work.
Anyway, I flashed eliterom, and that gave me a usable twrp. I tried to reinstall this rom from fastboot, and this time it did work. I had to flash the modem, being an European user with the Global version.
So far so good, rom is usable now, twrp is fine (after changing language from chinese).

I can't say anything about battery life yet, Whatsapp is restoring and it drains battery like crazy (normal). I'll report back about battery life in a few days.

I have this problem so far (already fixed, see edit):
- Instagram does NOT open links (from links in stories, links in profiles bio's, etc). I have Brave as default browser, but it doesn't work with rom default browser set as default either. Comparing, other apps such as telegram opens links properly. Any help here? Obviously this is a clean install, as I had the rom from stock.

Edit: this problem got solved "on its own" (I had touched a lot of settings in different places without success, after trying again after an hour or so, it worked... so whatever).

Thanks for the hard work, battery life in the default rom (stock) sucked, even with a new mobile... Appreciate if anyone has suggestion for the only problem reported above.

Last edited:
Just a small error I found that I don't know if it's the rom or from Xiaomi:
Under Settings>Safety & Emergency>Emergency SOS
The default emergency number in Sweden is set to 90000.
This is a very old number (as in decades ago) and should be changed to 112.
It's easy to change in the setting, but it's always good if the default is correct :)

Status
Not open for further replies.