MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it will not appear any way. It works only in official China cn-en ROM. All localised ROM's remove stock MIUI search (Search Assistant) app from navigation home button and you can't add new app to this button.
But you can use "All in one Gestures" app from Play Store for configuring navigation buttons as you want.
Sure about that?
uploadfromtaptalk1455200310910.jpg

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

Bluetooth problems even with latest version cancro on mi 3. Most of the time no sound from my tomtom handsfree calling. Always worked on KK...

Sorry - can not confirm.
Still have 2 strange problems: Wifi and BT.

No chance to use BT hands-free set in my car. :(
And that is really important for me. With ohter Phones there were no problems (Kingzone K1S, Zopo ZP999, THL 2015). And many times every day BT connection lost to my pebble smart watch. But using BT hands-free set in car is more important.
Anybody knows a Rom with stable BT for RN2 ?

And still Wifi issue. RN2 is connected to WLAN but most of the time no data transfer, sometimes reconnects even while good signal, sometimes only extreme low data transfer (0,2 - 0,3 kb/s), ....... After switching Wifi off, waiting a few seconds and switching it on again, it works but sometimes only for a few seconds. So most of the time I have to use mobile data - even with wlan available at home.

RN2 with 6.1.29 weekly Rom
Same problem for me.... I'm back to 7.0.6 stable and bt is almost perfect... I use miband and hands free in my car, the big problem started with first 7.1 MIUI, I also try to change only the modem(baseband) but not working.. same problem...

Reactions: Michael_K
Lost the Xiaomi CD drive partition, no way to install drivers or at least I'm not able to see it under Windows. Do you have the same bug?

002405fp1teaopthsphosp.png.thumb.jpg

Lost the Xiaomi CD drive partition, no way to install drivers or at least I'm not able to see it under Windows. Do you have the same bug?

002405fp1teaopthsphosp.png.thumb.jpg
Lost this partition since long time. Since miui 6 if ive good memory

Same problem for me.... I'm back to 7.0.6 stable and bt is almost perfect... I use miband and hands free in my car, the big problem started with first 7.1 MIUI, I also try to change only the modem(baseband) but not working.. same problem...
Oh.. thank you for hint. I will try out 7.0.6 too. Good working BT is really important for me.
Only flash 7.0.6. directly from 6.1.29 via TWRP ? Or anything other to do first ?
Thank you for help !

Hi guys, this is my first time with xiaomi eu rom, im very glad with it...but it seems i lost my root permission, am i correct?...do i need to root it via supersu?

It's unbelievable how BAD this has come in a month. Mi Note Pro (Leo) users, have a wifi problem where we can't connect to any network or even turn on the wifi in the phone. 4 weeks (and no update this week) without wifi connection and not a single fix or solution.
Then, we have A LOT of bricks on different devices due to bad bootloader management on the new firmwares, woth no solutions either.
This is going very bad. I'm losing confidence on Xiaomi brand. They nailed it, until now.

Reactions: Taucher97
Hello Lomax, I did a search on the internet. You can even just Wipe cache and Dalwik, but this does not guarantee a good operation of the phone. We expect other answers
Yeah, that's what i think.
Not a big difference between upgrade and downgrade, as long as we talk about dev roms, and not dev to stable or vice versa.
Moreover, those roms are two close weeklies, so very similar
:)

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

On my Mi2 and Mi4C there is no notification icon when GPS is on. I think i've seen it in earlier rom's? It drained my battery a couple of times.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi-4c met Tapatalk

On my Mi2 and Mi4C there is no notification icon when GPS is on. I think i've seen it in earlier rom's? It drained my battery a couple of times.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi-4c met Tapatalk
GPS icon appears only in case when an application actively use it for positioning.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's what i think.
Not a big difference between upgrade and downgrade, as long as we talk about dev roms, and not dev to stable or vice versa.
Moreover, those roms are two close weeklies, so very similar
:)

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Hello friend, now we would like to own the voice of an expert, there are several theories, but which one and the right one?

ingbrzy or/and a graw2 help please, install Multi ROM of the previous week, how many wipe requires? bye thank you

Sorry - can not confirm.
Still have 2 strange problems: Wifi and BT.

No chance to use BT hands-free set in my car. :(
And that is really important for me. With ohter Phones there were no problems (Kingzone K1S, Zopo ZP999, THL 2015). And many times every day BT connection lost to my pebble smart watch. But using BT hands-free set in car is more important.
Anybody knows a Rom with stable BT for RN2 ?

And still Wifi issue. RN2 is connected to WLAN but most of the time no data transfer, sometimes reconnects even while good signal, sometimes only extreme low data transfer (0,2 - 0,3 kb/s), ....... After switching Wifi off, waiting a few seconds and switching it on again, it works but sometimes only for a few seconds. So most of the time I have to use mobile data - even with wlan available at home.

RN2 with 6.1.29 weekly Rom

Now I am back to 7.1.1.0 stable and BT works without issue the last about 10 hours ! So Phone (hardware) is ok. It is a problem with software. And Wifi also is ok ...

Does anybody know if there is any weekly rom with same BT / Wifi driver as stable rom ? Or do all weekly rom have same BT / Wifi driver ?
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.