Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

It works perfectly now :)
By the way, does mi cloud restore my sms and preferences ?
Or do i have to do everything from the beggining

Guys i rooted with supersu 2.71 and i lost my wifi ,its not working anymore . Whats with this version of rom ...I think i will put the backup of the 6.4.21 , i have only problems with 6.4.27

Guys can someone help me, on any rom ive installing on my mi5 64gb im getting same issues:
1. signal on sim1 and sim2 constantly jums from 2 bars to 5 and back to 2 bars
2. when im connecting quickcharge charger my GPS loses signal until i disconnect charger

this one is very annoying, cause i use my phone as navigation.

Now i dont know what to to, its a defective phone, or just software issues?

How I can change the DPI of this ROM ? THAAAANKS for the support

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Guys can someone help me, on any rom ive installing on my mi5 64gb im getting same issues:
1. signal on sim1 and sim2 constantly jums from 2 bars to 5 and back to 2 bars
2. when im connecting quickcharge charger my GPS loses signal until i disconnect charger

this one is very annoying, cause i use my phone as navigation.

Now i dont know what to to, its a defective phone, or just software issues?

I had this synchronous jumping of signal bars with 2 SIMs also, but not all the time. But at the moment, I use only one SIM, so I can't say, if it is fixed now.

iss
I had this synchronous jumping of signal bars with 2 SIMs also, but not all the time. But at the moment, I use only one SIM, so I can't say, if it is fixed now.
ue with jumping signal can be fixed via engineering menu *#*#4636#*#* and select gsm only for sim2. For me it worked.

But i really need gps in my car=(((

iss

ue with jumping signal can be fixed via engineering menu *#*#4636#*#* and select gsm only for sim2. For me it worked.

But i really need gps in my car=(((

I have the same problem. The decision by the engineering menu * # * # 4636 # * # * time . After rebooting again, the same jumps 1 and 2 SIM , and shall have to again go into the engineering menu * # * # 4636 # * # *

I think that our operators do not work with full netcom 3.0

I'm actually on Global STABLE 7.2.8.0 MAAMIDC with an unlocked bootloader, can I just use the miflash method?

Last edited:
Is there anybody using 6.4.27? Is it work well? It is suspended on miui forum, so i am not so confident to flash this update

Is there anybody using 6.4.27? Is it work well? It is suspended on miui forum, so i am not so confident to flash this update

Yeah i use it for 2 days now, works like a charm :) No problems found.. Only standard webbrowser is force closing. I use chrome so i dont mind..

Yeah i use it for 2 days now, works like a charm :) No problems found.. Only standard webbrowser is force closing. I use chrome so i dont mind..
Ok. Thanks for confirm.
Btw i read on forum miui that 6.4.27 have a fatal problem that affect fingerprint so users suggested to doing factory reset. Only that makes me delay installing 6.4.27 eu.
But now looks like i will install this update

Ok. Thanks for confirm.
Btw i read on forum miui that 6.4.27 have a fatal problem that affect fingerprint so users suggested to doing factory reset. Only that makes me delay installing 6.4.27 eu.
But now looks like i will install this update
I confirm bug with fingerprint

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

I see bug with slow miotion & time lapse recording, its not recording sound.
not a bug.. Xiaomi phones doesn't record sound in slow/fast motion videos (not a sense to do that anyway)

Coming from .27 dev rom. In global stable my signal is not good. With .27 i have h+ 12MB download, with global h+ 6MB..
Is there a way to flash the kernel or smallband from dev to global.?

More people with this problem.?

Check your baseband version on the global and dev ,see if they are different.
If they are you can flash only the baseband like this :
1. Download from official site the miflash version of global or dev version, witch ever you need, and you will see a file named NON-HLOS.bin . This is the modem (baseband) file.
2. Now you must have USB debugging enabled on phone and connected with adb and the modem file copied on the same folder you have adb interface (I will not make a tutorial how to use adb, search the web)
3. Reboot phone in fastboot mode and type in adb interface

fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
4. After that type to reboot the phone.

fastboot reboot

That's it, you have flashed the new modem.

Reactions: L1ber8
Check your baseband version on the global and dev ,see if they are different.
If they are you can flash only the baseband like this :
1. Download from official site the miflash version of global or dev version, witch ever you need, and you will see a file named NON-HLOS.bin . This is the modem (baseband) file.
2. Now you must have USB debugging enabled on phone and connected with adb and the modem file copied on the same folder you have adb interface (I will not make a tutorial how to use adb, search the web)
3. Reboot phone in fastboot mode and type in adb interface

fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
4. After that type to reboot the phone.

fastboot reboot

That's it, you have flashed the new modem.

Yes they are different.

Dev smalband: TH20.c1.3.0425_2337_7 6a37ff
Stable: TH20.c1.3.0412_1852_5 4c6d70

Gonne try it :) let u know if my signal + download speed go up..

OK, you have the dev baseband from 25.04 latest, on the stable the baseband is from 12.04 .

OK, you have the dev baseband from 25.04 latest, on the stable the baseband is from 12.04 .

Flashed it, but didnt improve download speed. Upload speed went from 0.60 to 1.60 Mb..
Signal strength is much better with the dev modem..

Have now -85dBm 13asu, with stable modem -103 and 8asu.

Reactions: babanu5
Now you see, the download speeds is another business.
It depends on signal strength, cell congestion, cell uplink speed, your qos given by your network... Another number of factors...
No-one can guarantee a certain speed on a radio link....