HyperOS 1.0 24.1.1/2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more GPS detected in this version on Poco F5 Pro.
When using GPS Test app, no satellite appears on screen.

Last edited:
I have rooted mi12t (magisk) and stable version of miui14(v14.01.0TLQMIXM) ,can i install hyperos without losing data?
Doesn't matter if your device are rooted.
Always when upgrading MIUI and Android versions Factory Reset it's mandatory.
Backup your data first because it involves wipe/format data partition.

Reactions: Jonson
I have to use the 3-finger slide-down gesture to take a screenshot instead atm.
At least you don't have to use the shocker on your phone, that would be awkward.
Maybe the volume or power button is slightly defective, causing non simultaneous action.
You never mention the phone...

@xiaomi.eu Without asking for ETA, I would like to be sure we'll have a Rom for K70 Pro. Not sure I keep this phone, waiting in his box (3 weeks)
It sure it works with chinesium rom, English is a language you can select... After the update to the newest CN HyperOS and the XiaomiAppStore, "Google Play Store" was available. First thing to do is get GBoard from GPS.. This is what I did for gf K70.

Last edited:
At least you don't have to use the shocker on your phone, that would be awkward.
Maybe the volume or power button is slightly defective, causing non simultaneous action.
You never mention the phone...

It not defective since the screenshot can be still taken by Vol Down + Power. It working fine before HyperOS. Usually system just ignore Vol Down function and do only screenshot, but now it do both lower the volume and screenshot at the same time.
Model: cupid

@xiaomi.eu Without asking for ETA, I would like to be sure we'll have a Rom for K70 Pro. Not sure I keep this phone, waiting in his box (3 weeks)
Will be supported in stable branch, because there is no weekly ROMs for this model (at this moment).

The problem of ejecting from the gallery continues on my 13 Ultra device. I hope it will be fixed in the next update.

Hello forum !! Greek language lock screen - date - is fixed and it is displaying correctly !! Thanks for that devs .

But i would like to mention that it is not displaying correctly at the AOD display screen ..

** So , AOD display screen in greek language is displaying like "01mm/12dd" , the correct is "12/01" . Of course it is not something crucial , just a mention !

Hello. I just buy the 13 ultra chinese version, can i install this rom without problems? Same method? Thank you to anyone who can help me

I have a problem with my mi13 pro I installed the update and now I don't see any apps anymore! screen is black.

Can I go back from the previous version with the update ROM

I have a problem with my mi13 pro I installed the update and now I don't see any apps anymore! screen is black.

Can I go back from the previous version with the update ROM
Clear cache / dalvik through TWRP , secondly run the ADB commands but make sure - usb debugging and usb debugging (security settings) is enabled, 3rd reboot .

Is working for anybody the battery protection 80% cut off when using navigation app?

The phone is charging to 100%...

13 Ultra / Ishtar

Just noticing that Play security information update is downloading - by itself. All other updates (including Google) are done manually.
Is this significant?

Reactions: Viennui
Status
Not open for further replies.