HyperOS 1.0 24.4.22

I tried miui Xiaomi eu it's very smooth no lag at all but in hyper os eu Soo much lag, while opening apps like the framerate goes down, delay while opening apps and etc. I think it's because of launcher I'm on ingres. this problem dosent occur on stock poco launcher

Trying to reset battery stats (x14, houji), as it always shows 6h 33' left of battery.
I found the commands in another post:
adb shell dumpsys battery reset
adb shell dumpsys batterystats --reset-all
adb shell reboot

Second command fails:
raul@mordor:~$ adb shell dumpsys batterystats --reset-all
Security exception: Permission denial, must have one of: [android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS]
I was checking the adb developer settings, and eventually turned the error into this:
raul@mordor:~$ adb shell dumpsys batterystats --reset-all
Security exception: Package android does not belong to 2000
Any advice about how to continue?
Edit: This sounds a bit as if root was needed, which I don't have.

Last edited:
Trying to reset battery stats (x14, houji), as it always shows 6h 33' left of battery.
I found the commands in another post:

Second command fails:

I was checking the adb developer settings, and eventually turned the error into this:

Any advice about how to continue?
Edit: This sounds a bit as if root was needed, which I don't have.
I tried these since I do have root and didn't make a change. The battery number estimation doesn't change at all.

I would like to ask the developers if it is possible to place the MI AI application in the upcoming beta updates for the Xiaomi 12 and other devices compatible with MI AI as it brings good features when it comes to artificial intelligence. thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-07-08-20-31-341_com.android.settings-edit.png
    Screenshot_2024-05-07-08-20-31-341_com.android.settings-edit.png
    463.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_2024-05-07-08-20-49-528_com.miui.voiceassist-edit.png
    Screenshot_2024-05-07-08-20-49-528_com.miui.voiceassist-edit.png
    464.1 KB · Views: 47
Hi everyone, I can't install this version on my xiaomi 12 Cupid because it doesn't load the home screen, Google play services, it doesn't even detect the sim. How can I resolve to install this version? I tried to install the previous version, download this one again and reinstall it, but nothing happened. Thank you

EDIT: I managed to install it, I had installed the "system app updates" app, uninstalled it and now everything works perfectly

Last edited:
EDIT: I managed to install it, I had installed the "system app updates" app, uninstalled it and now everything works perfectly
We are reminded, from time to time, that we should NOT attempt to update any of the system apps as doing so may produce unpredicatable results.

Reactions: darki
Doesn't matter, I've tried both the official app and YT Rex (Revanced fork). No problems playing YouTube videos in the browser.
Pls install last version of revanced with latest GMSCore. Also activate spoof of youtube version in revanced app

Pls install last version of revanced with latest GMSCore. Also activate spoof of youtube version in revanced app
I have done that, didn't help. And also, the official YT should work no matter but doesn't.

Edit: Turns out both Revanced and official YT app works if I turn off Wi-Fi and use mobile network.

Last edited:
Hello all ;)
im sing this rom since the beginning, and it was very smooth but not anymore
now, and i dint know how i can test that, sometimes its very laggy.
i feel specially when i watch video (sometime on youtube or on edge)

any idea? how can i monitor that?
thanks for help :)

I purchased a Xiaomi 14 (hoiju) EEA a month ago. Today the waiting time to unlock the bootloader finally expires. So far I am doing very well with HyperOS, but I would like to enjoy the improvements of xiaomi.eu. Before installing this weekly, however, I would like to know if anyone has flashed the latest dev on this device and what limitations or bugs, if any, they encountered. I should add that I only use one eSIM.

I'm one of the ones complaining about battery life in the latest updates for x14 Houji... No idea why, but it seems to have improved. Maybe even solved.
I'm not going to post another screenshot to make it easier to read, but hear some data:
Active time: 12h
Android system: 19,36% of batter usage
Screen time (SoT): 3h16' - 12,37% of battery usage
Battery remaining: 62%
Making a simple projection, it yields 8h 35' of SoT and 31h 34' of active time, which would be pretty good (no idea whether this was better around a month ago).

Only thing left to report is that the big green icon showing "screen time left" will always show 6h 33' for me, no matter when I check it. If this can be fixed, great. It is not the end of the world anyway, and glad to see battery lasting a proper amount of time.