Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be a version for Lg Optimus 2X P990 because i don't see it here and can't even find a previous version????

hi, I'm on Galaxy Nexus and don't know how to disable vibrations on sms, at least during a call because it'n very annoying to have the phone vibrating on the ear. And how can i enable call recordings?

Thanks for Samsung Galaxy S4 jflte and Galaxy Note GT-N7000!! :-D

(My S4 compass started to work after a while).

Last edited:
hi, I'm on Galaxy Nexus and don't know how to disable vibrations on sms, at least during a call because it'n very annoying to have the phone vibrating on the ear. And how can i enable call recordings?
Im not sure if this works with SMS but go to Dialer > Settings > Phone (More options) > Call waiting tone.
Set to tone but without vibrations.

sorry, i don't have these settings. Hope to find a solution because it's very annoying to have the phone vibrateing during a conversation. Allso call recording doesn't work

Hey guys,

I was using the miui rom from en.miui.com on my Nexus 4. And now I'm using the xiaomi.eu one on it.

On the first one all the updates came with an OTA Update. But I can't see the same thing on the xiaomi.eu one.

Will this 3.10.18 update come on an OTA update or should I download the entire rom and flash it again?

Thanks in advance

Hey guys,

I was using the miui rom from en.miui.com on my Nexus 4. And now I'm using the xiaomi.eu one on it.

On the first one all the updates came with an OTA Update. But I can't see the same thing on the xiaomi.eu one.

Will this 3.10.18 update come on an OTA update or should I download the entire rom and flash it again?

Thanks in advance
we have no OTA for unofficial devices....

Hello everyone,

I just installed this rom on my motorola razr XT910 and it works very well.
This rom is the best I've had.
Congratulations MIUI, thank you xiaomi

Sorry for my english, this message is translated by Google translation

It's not only CDMA. I use it as GSM. 3.10.11 version MIUI is based on stock rom from 910, I put modules from 912 to 910 (system/lib/modules) and use it. Now I can't, becouse dont know what files I can copy-paste. This devise identical, why not support?

wasn't the status bar black all the time?

anyways I have a problem in the messages. font size is sent to small but after a reboot always hoes back to huge! (that's inside the conversations. list seems fine)

sgs2
Nope. On lanucher screen and lock screen you would have a transparent status bar. It's a very nice feature of miui in my opinion.

What is the gt9505 one based on?

Is this bmarkos port or something else?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Any chances to become a proximity sensor fix for HTC (Saga) Desire S? ;)
Because it seems fixed on en.miui version :oops::rolleyes:

umts_spyder here, screen security force closes, (i cannot select a lockscreen pattern for example), anther bug a gap at the notifications buttons Notifications/Toggles

Status
Not open for further replies.