Flashtool Rom Xiaomi.eu

I confirm laggs on .29. Where can I find .21 for a downgrade ?
However I don't come from it... Is it going to work ?
At first page here you have all ...

I recommend to begin with 6.1.14 and then 6.1.21 but only System

Flash only SYSTEM from 6.1.21 all the rest is to untick.

Have you update from 6.1.21 to 6.1.29 ?

i am in Xiaomi.eu 6.1.29 Loxar ROM, if this version has too much lags
i would like to flash the 6.1.21
so if i understood well , just need to select SYSTEM and flash as usual ! that 's it

Yes,@ jpenzo .do you have 6.1.21 before ?

i came from DEV CHINA 6.1.29 with SP Flash
and after i did 6.1.29 Loxar ROM (based on Xaiomi.eu Rom)

actually i did not notice any lag, the phone is not for me but for a friend
so i prepare it that s all, i will not play too much with it

but i saw some claims in the 6.1.29 version, and i don't want to to give him a unstable ROM
so i keep the system as it is 6.1.29 or i downgrade to .21 , this is my question

i came from DEV CHINA 6.1.29 with SP Flash
and after i did 6.1.29 Loxar ROM (based on Xaiomi.eu Rom)

actually i did not notice any lag, the phone is not for me but for a friend
so i prepare it that s all, i will not play too much with it

but i saw some claims in the 6.1.29 version, and i don't want to to give him a unstable ROM
so i keep the system as it is 6.1.29 or i downgrade to .21 , this is my question
Please install 6.1.21 or my 7.1.6.0 Stable. Boths roms are free from bugs

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

Flash only SYSTEM from 6.1.21 all the rest is to untick.

Have you update from 6.1.21 to 6.1.29 ?

Yeah I went from Loxar's .21 to .29
I recommend anyone to wait 2 weeks, as there won't be any update next week.
And this weeks firmware has a lagg issue.
This is why I need my bootloader unlocked, if I had that I could just resore a nandroid backup.

Will now try to revert to .21.

Yeah I went from Loxar's .21 to .29
I recommend anyone to wait 2 weeks, as there won't be any update next week.
And this weeks firmware has a lagg issue.
This is why I need my bootloader unlocked, if I had that I could just resore a nandroid backup.

Will now try to revert to .21.
Yep, and give us feedback here pls

thank you @loxar
but full flash of the ROM
or just the System
Flash only system wen you are in the same rom and want just upgrade it. Iff you are in other Rom that is not LoXaR you need to do a clean instalation.
All at my first page here

Flash only system wen you are in the same rom and want just upgrade it. Iff you are in other Rom that is not LoXaR you need to do a clean instalation.
All at my first page here

but i am with this rom : xiaomi.eu Mod 6.1.21 by LoXaR.zip
from 1st page
my question was do i need to flash all (preloader OFF of course)
or just system
i suppose is better to flash the full ROM 6.1.21 in order to avoid any issue

but i am with this rom : xiaomi.eu Mod 6.1.21 by LoXaR.zip
from 1st page
my question was do i need to flash all (preloader OFF of course)
or just system
i suppose is better to flash the full ROM 6.1.21 in order to avoid any issue
Im confused. You are in Loxar 6.1.21 and you have problems with that rom? That rom is very stable and no bugs or lag.

its not really a solution to solve the problem, but that new sms app from google is pretty nice

Just installed xiaomi.eu STABLE 7.1.6.0 rebuilt by 4pda - it is original, clean xiaomi.eu ROM. No issues so far, so I will stick with it for awhile.

Reactions: parfetto
Just installed xiaomi.eu STABLE 7.1.6.0 rebuilt by 4pda - it is original, clean xiaomi.eu ROM. No issues so far, so I will stick with it for awhile.
Me too! It's very good rom! No bugs! But Battery runs out quickly when i use 3g!

How about updates for this Rom ?
Can we expect some ?
Thanks
If the 4pda rom and the loxar rom are xiaomi.eu stable , they are the same rom, right? So perhaps will i update my 4pda with loxar?so if 4pda doesn't make an update, i'll use loxar!

I installed the stable 7.1.6.0 loxar rom and it is working perfectly fine.

I want to thank you @loxar as I was on a seller custom version called 7.0.99 witch had no OTA updates and 2 small bugs. Watssapp didn't pushed notifications and the battery was drained fast when phone in standby.

Also I have a bug that remains. Bluetooth issue. When listening to music on Bluetooth headphones the sound is sometimes interrupting witch is a little anoing. Someone else has the same issue?

Also one question on this version will I have OTA updates and can I install rooms via updater app?

Thanks again

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: loxar
RN3 with locked bootloader only works OTA on original xiaomi Rom, en/cn .

Till now thers no other know option.
Thanks. I will remain on loxar's as nevertheless miui updates will stall due to new year.

I am glad that I managed to flash this as the official miui flashboot did not worked with Sp flash tools but loxar's mod worked.

Reactions: parfetto
Thanks. I will remain on loxar's as nevertheless miui updates will stall due to new year.

I am glad that I managed to flash this as the official miui flashboot did not worked with Splash tools but loxar's mod worked.

Yes, LoXaR are making a great Job here for all.. we all need to give him a big big THANKSSSSSS