Flashtool Rom Xiaomi.eu

How about updates for this Rom ?
Can we expect some ?
Thanks
4pda build is xiaomi.eu rom as is. So there is official changelog.
In my experience - no issues and I didn't noticed any significant difference from previous xiaomi.eu 6.1.11 rom.

Reactions: parfetto
4pda build is xiaomi.eu rom as is. So there is official changelog.
In my experience - no issues and I didn't noticed any significant difference from previous xiaomi.eu 6.1.11 rom.
I agree. Rom is very good. No bugs (also fingerprint is perfect). Only little problems: battery from 100% to 97% runs out quickly (from 97% is normal); with 3g, battery runs out much faster then wifi, perhaps too fast; finally if smartphone is charging i can't open camera. Someone cam confirm this?

I agree. Rom is very good. No bugs (also fingerprint is perfect). Only little problems: battery from 100% to 97% runs out quickly (from 97% is normal); with 3g, battery runs out much faster then wifi, perhaps too fast; finally if smartphone is charging i can't open camera. Someone cam confirm this?

Try clear data/cache of camera app. I resolved some camera lags that way.

I have one boot.img that have corrected the camera problem in the first Rom posted here. If some one want to try i can post the link.
I cant say that work but you can try.

Just for the information - today I received sms with unlock confirmation. So in my case it took 22 days since I left a request.
I also left requests for another 2 accounts - no sms so far.

I've forgotten what to do once (if) my unlock sms ever comes !

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Just for the information - today I received sms with unlock confirmation. So in my case it took 22 days since I left a request.
I also left requests for another 2 accounts - no sms so far.
Have you tryed with the other method by fastboot with no Sms need?

My code has just arrived 18 days after request.
I don't have a need to unlock my rn3 now. Can I use it for another model does anyone know? I'm thinking my r3

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Have you tryed with the other method by fastboot with no Sms need?
What do you mean? My story is:
1. When I purchased RMN3 I didn't have any background regarding this issue with locked bootloader. So when I received the phone I found out that I'm not able to flash it with custom ROM.
2. I flashed RMN3 with original chinese ROM and left a request for bootloader unlocking via unlocking tool.
3. Then I found out on 4pda that unlocked RMN3 with TWRP is able to build a ROM for SP flashtool.
4. Then some guys like igorphoenix, alterrealy, loxar with unlocked RMN3 started to build various custom ROMs for SP flashtool on request. The only problem - all the time they have to do full wipe.
5. I happily flashed xiaomi.eu ROM via SP flashtool.
6. Now I received SMS for unlocking and soon will try to unlock my RMN3.
7. If the unlocking process would be without issues - I will be able to install xiaomi.eu ROMs via TWRP.
8. Since I use the phone dayly and I'm running stable xiaomi.eu ROMs as is - sorry guys I won't be able to do DEV xiaomi.eu ROMs for SP flashtool. I hope all of you receive unlocking permission as well in the nearest feature.

Ok finally I received unlocking confirmation for all my 3 accounts. So it seems like there is another NY gifts from xiaomi like it was in late Dec and early Jan.