Release MIUI ROM 2.5.18 ROMS

Discussion in 'MIUI News' started by MarkHUK, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fusionjack

fusionjack Members

Yes, OTA update works. Download it again, the rom goes to /sdcard/download_rom not /sdcard.
  2. klobkelosh

klobkelosh Members

What's the eta on the toro port? Jonesing...
  3. MasterTB

MasterTB Members

And How do we get MI recovery? I mean I don't mind doing a clean install from a Samsung Stock Rom if you tell me how to get MI Recovery installed.
  4. teknokid

teknokid Members

guys are themes fully working now?
  5. MasterTB

MasterTB Members

I was going to ask the same because since I installed this build no theme is working on my phone. I mean I get CERO changes when I apply any theme.
    I was on 2.5.11 which had some compatibility with themes and today I did a Cache and Dalvik wipe before updating to 2.5.18 but as I said, no theme is working for me, and I have checked all the suposedly working themes.
    What the hell is MIUI doing??
  6. Bassem

Bassem Members

Hey does anyone know how this magnifying glass thing works? I can't seem to find/activate it.
  7. Dastis

Dastis Members

Installed the 2.5.18 rom successfully on my SGSII through ota last night and after that left my phone charging up. After I woke up, I found out that my phone had stopped charging in 83% and the back of my phone was extremely hot. Rebooting or removing the battery didn't solve the problem.

The problem was finally solved by going to the CWM, wiping dalvik, wiping cache and reinstalling the rom. After rebooting my phone, the charging worked again. Just a heads up for you all :).
  8. mzeshanhakeem

mzeshanhakeem Members

No...
  9. akalias1981

akalias1981 Members

I have the same question. Can't see any kind of changes to text selection.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  10. weaversbrook

weaversbrook Members

As GPS did not work on last version on nexus s can someone confirm it is fixed in this one?? thxs
  11. pa.pn2

pa.pn2 Members

confirmed
  12. Aciz Kul

Aciz Kul Members

This is 1st message on this forum.

I like MIUI so much, specially ICS version, because the graphics on ICS look perfect and swiping the screen flows really flawlessly. But i still get some errors or some issues.

When entering pin code at opening phone, it says 0 attempts left and when i enter pin code it waits for 10-15 seconds and then starts. If i enter numbers and clear them back it before entering pin code it doesnt wait and open the pin lock immediately.
    Sometimes i get error with wifi. It connects wifi but cant connect to the internet, after a reboot it turns normal.
    Themes are still a problem, the fonts on black buttons are not seen. I specially install %100 compatible v4 themes, i dont know maybe it's beacuse of themes. I hope themes will work fine soon.
    At lock screen it's still slow, not fast as main screen while swiping.
    Recorder is a disappointment. What a poor record quality it captures... :(

Thanks for the new version and cant wait for next one. :D
    paonil likes this.
  13. Grincheux

Grincheux Members

Is the SGS II works for i9100g version?
    And if not, is it planned to ?
  14. SilverMist1

SilverMist1 Members

i installed the latest version for sgs2, and the animations aregb animations, not ics :S
  15. mrplibble

mrplibble Members

Hey guys,

Apologies for my ignorance; Has the HTC HD2 stopped being supported?
    I'm looking for the latest HD2 rom, can you point me in the direction of it someone?

Thanks

Christian.
  16. Angus

Angus Members

No its not its only for Samsung Galaxy S II GTI9100 from all Samsung Smart Phones and even if you do it you might brick your Smart Phone 99% so its not recomended in my opinion :mad:
  17. cevyil

cevyil Members

When will work Sensation status bar, dialer, sms vs. themes like Nexus S?:(
  18. xunair

xunair Members

2.5.18 for i9000?
    link please.
  19. iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches Script Gatekeeper Staff Member

Huh? Please read our forum. These is a sub-forum called SGS. In there is a MIUI v4 topic. The i9000 will never get official MIUI v4 due to the fact that Samsung will never give it official ICS.
  20. kevincorella

kevincorella Members

Is MHL cable working on this rom??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share Our Site