[ROM][LINARO] CyanogenMod 11 Modified Edition [09/09/14]

Have you updated it with anykernel support?
Is it that one on the op 19/08?

New kernel for some strange reason has really good battery life.

wjIWbnI7EpSiLiYe
SytJNGAe6svgkUZc
Same here, v happy so far. No RR, only one FC: RebootLogger. But it has most of the time been not used. I did have Exchange/Email getting stuck since lunchtime burning away lots of battery but that might be app specific. Will keep an eye on that behaviour. On holiday for few weeks, so less time to play around :) thanks again for all effort to make things better.

i'm getting FC only with one app "everycircuit", from the first time i've installed the ROM, but why? it's only me? you can download the free version on google play, when i want to build a circuit FC appear :/

i'm getting FC only with one app "everycircuit", from the first time i've installed the ROM, but why? it's only me? you can download the free version on google play, when i want to build a circuit FC appear :/
Everycircuit free us working fine for me. Also, RebootLogger only did a FC when scrolling through a big list of events. I've reset the log, no issue so far. For now, v happy.

But do I still need to limit my gpu to 320mhz (as 400 is not available anymore) in trickster mod?

Everycircuit free us working fine for me. Also, RebootLogger only did a FC when scrolling through a big list of events. I've reset the log, no issue so far. For now, v happy.

But do I still need to limit my gpu to 320mhz (as 400 is not available anymore) in trickster mod?

No,I fixed the issue.

nop, i limit my gpu to 320mhz and it's the same, but the FC it's when i try to do a circuit, in the menu works fine. with ROM you're using? i'm in 8/8

Please dont post bugs for old ROM versions.
I'm on the last last version and some mixed feelings. I had 3 RR last night, as reported by RebootLogger. The phone was only 65% charged after being on cable the whole night. This morning I had Google maps being stuck and consuming lots of cpu . I rebooted because a force close didn't seem to do anything.
And BTW, I also have the FC in the every circuit app, when really going into a circuit.
0415d71bc5e1c58c1e0e0431f9e4bdcc.jpg

I'm on the last last version and some mixed feelings. I had 3 RR last night, as reported by RebootLogger. The phone was only 65% charged after being on cable the whole night. This morning I had Google maps being stuck and consuming lots of cpu . I rebooted because a force close didn't seem to do anything.
And BTW, I also have the FC in the every circuit app, when really going into a circuit.
0415d71bc5e1c58c1e0e0431f9e4bdcc.jpg

Mines phone up time is 36h.

D3Ycebl9iBE1Ift3

And about EveryCircuit send email to developer or use report button inside Android after crash

After again day+night, phone behaved. No RR or FC. No stuck processes, battery is very good. Looks I have a new 'stable' image as a reference :) thanks for all effort!

The more I can work with it, the more I like it. I even removed trickster mod from the phone, no need anymore. Fast and stable so far. If only Google (or linaro) would fix the Lens Blur rendering bug in *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, then this would be a near perfect rom for me. Anyway, since I like playing with roms , any idea of getting MultiRom working? Maybe as a next challenge, together with Micha for the bootloader part? I'm Only dreaming here...

The more I can work with it, the more I like it. I even removed trickster mod from the phone, no need anymore. Fast and stable so far. If only Google (or linaro) would fix the Lens Blur rendering bug in *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, then this would be a near perfect rom for me. Anyway, since I like playing with roms , any idea of getting MultiRom working? Maybe as a next challenge, together with Micha for the bootloader part? I'm Only dreaming here...

I don't know,when M1cha finishes bootloader you could dual boot this until then you can only wait.

For me, it more battery draining this 19/8 kernel :(

Can I get your PVS bin?

Speed bin: 1
PVS: 4

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk

Great,could you give me your voltage table (undervolted but stable),you can test if voltage is stable by setting on performance governor and running single thread bench inside "Linpack for Android" app.
If norm res is 5.68 its stable if its some really strange number its not.
Be sure to repeat test like 20-30 times for each voltage and each frequency in range 1728-1998 MHz.

My voltage table it's stock.... I didn't make a change on it

In fact, my setting is with 1700 as max with intelliactive governor

My voltage table it's stock.... I didn't make a change on it

In fact, my setting is with 1700 as max with intelliactive governor

Well you should change it and if that change is applied on kernel level difference is huge.

Not sue,about 700-750.
Fyi only with playstore 560, no other gapps just playstore.
Very good battery life with 19/8 kernel.

Problems:
1)Very low antutu scores about 12000 on antutu 4 and 14500 on antutu 5, cpu speed 384-1728 ondemand, gpu 450 (thermal throttling?)
2)No option for gpu speed 400 mhz at least on trickstermod...

Questions :
1)How much undervolted compared to stock CM ?
2)How can i see my speed bin and PVS ?

Fyi only with playstore 560, no other gapps just playstore.
Very good battery life with 19/8 kernel.

Problems:
1)Very low antutu scores about 12000 on antutu 4 and 14500 on antutu 5, cpu speed 384-1728 ondemand, gpu 450 (thermal throttling?)
2)No option for gpu speed 400 mhz at least on trickstermod...

Questions :
1)How much undervolted compared to stock CM ?
2)How can i see my speed bin and PVS ?

About your problems,try rebooting phone or setting throttle to 80 degrees Celsius or higher and for GPU there's no more 400 MHz because voltages are same for all frequency's between 504 and 450 as for 400 before (BTW there are no more performance issues)

For your questions,I posted voltage table in post above,to find your PVS you can either compare voltage table with one I posted above or do "dmesg | grep PVS"