Redmi 4 Prime Does Not Charge

valredo

Members
Mar 13, 2017
Hello,

Yesterday my redmi 4 prime ran out of battery and when i connected a charger it started charging and immediatly stopped, repeating that behaviour over and over again and failing to charge the battery.

Has something similar happened to any of you, and if so what might be the issue?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

valredo

Reactions: CaptKirk
Does the phone Power on? Wich rom do you have installed in it? Maybe software problem, try to charge it in Power off.

Inviato dal mio MI PAD 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello,

Yesterday my redmi 4 prime ran out of battery and when i connected a charger it started charging and immediatly stopped, repeating that behaviour over and over again and failing to charge the battery.

Has something similar happened to any of you, and if so what might be the issue?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

valredo

I have the same problem.

How did you solve the problem?

Reactions: CaptKirk
Same problem, the only way to charge is to reboot when it's connected to the cable PC or power is the Same, mtp does not work, i have 8.2.1.0 eu, i Will try flash global stable in fastboot

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

just flashed global stable and wiped all, no way, it's and hardware problem, awayting from shop assistance

Nope, I've send it to assistance, waiting...

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Phone just back from assistance, they fixed it

Hi, I have the same issue since two weeks. Do you know what was changed in the phone. Here we don't have xiaomi service.
Thanks!
On the module they wrote "PCB recharge's replaced" Don't know exactly what it is if micro USB connector or something else... Hope it help

Thanks for the answer.

On my Redmi 4 sometimes appear for half second the charger logo but the charger not plugged. It takes for a while...
If I turn off ( power off) and not connected the charger the phone also detect like charging when not plugged, but just for one second. (Loop) Because the connection not stable the flashing on PC is not possible.

Thanks for the answer.

On my Redmi 4 sometimes appear for half second the charger logo but the charger not plugged. It takes for a while...
If I turn off ( power off) and not connected the charger the phone also detect like charging when not plugged, but just for one second. (Loop) Because the connection not stable the flashing on PC is not possible.
It's a different problem from mine