Change Rom

Bemassi

Members
Mar 6, 2017
Hi,
I would like to move from the miui mi 10 / 8.8.30 xiaomi eu to a global rom. someone can help me. can I break the phone?
Thank's

I don't tried out, but i figure that you would need to fully reset the phone and install the global

To install the gloabl you have to lock the bootloader but if you bought the phone from China you can't lock the bootloader and use the Global. With the new stores in Europe, Xiaomi blocked the purchase from China and use in EU or other countries to avoid people to spend less and problem with warranty

Deplorable battery life and device performance since 2-3 versions with my Mi5s.
Tried soon to make a wipe, to make a clean install, different configs (bluetooth on/gps off, gps on/bluetooth off..) tried. with an w/o conncetion to my Amazfit Bip.....
nothing changed.
About 2-3h Screen or about 16h on stanby with less use.
The device can't move the PUBG Mobile with the lowest graphics config without lag (good internet connection, german 50Mb wifi).

I was a big defensor of the MIUI layer..... but i'm thinking to move to LineageOS. There's no big updates for this device from .eu (and will not change).....

Deplorable battery life and device performance since 2-3 versions with my Mi5s.
Tried soon to make a wipe, to make a clean install, different configs (bluetooth on/gps off, gps on/bluetooth off..) tried. with an w/o conncetion to my Amazfit Bip.....
nothing changed.
About 2-3h Screen or about 16h on stanby with less use.
The device can't move the PUBG Mobile with the lowest graphics config without lag (good internet connection, german 50Mb wifi).

I was a big defensor of the MIUI layer..... but i'm thinking to move to LineageOS. There's no big updates for this device from .eu (and will not change).....
Next release will be BETA testing of Oreo update, probably with a stable release will be better. Now in DEV I have problem with bluetooth and battery drain probably with 3 hours of screen...try to wait or pass to LineageOS, your choice!

Next release will be BETA testing of Oreo update, probably with a stable release will be better. Now in DEV I have problem with bluetooth and battery drain probably with 3 hours of screen...try to wait or pass to LineageOS, your choice!
yes i know, because of that i'll wait.
I have the same f**** issue, and have my phone connected to a Amazfit with a stable connection.... i muss load the phone min. 1x at day like when i had a Nexus5.

My Banking App needs with new installation a code wich i muss to aks for and wait for about 2-3 days throught ordinary post and doens't runs if the device is rooted.... -.-.... no funny when changing roms

Reactions: Viselu
yes i know, because of that i'll wait.
I have the same f**** issue, and have my phone connected to a Amazfit with a stable connection.... i muss load the phone min. 1x at day like when i had a Nexus5.

My Banking App needs with new installation a code wich i muss to aks for and wait for about 2-3 days throught ordinary post and doens't runs if the device is rooted.... -.-.... no funny when changing roms
If you have magisk try to hide it with feature in app for banking app problems. For the charning yeah...same problem