0.11.26 N1 English Pack #1e (miui-0.11.26_N1-EN_PACK1e.zip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Hi all,

Please accept first of all my apologies for the slow delivery of this weeks update, this was due to some unforseen issues in the team and Internet issues.

Download here: http://dphase.net/miui/N1/miui-0.11.26_N1-EN_PACK1e.zip

Mirror 1: http://www.thebcblends.com/bcnice20/MIUI/miui-0.11.26_N1-EN_PACK1e.zip

Changed in 1e:

- Mms.apk text changes only, on the main screen hitting menu gave Delete thread, should of been Delete thread(s), thanks to Keshav for the suggestion and reporting the issue.

- Same app, when going into a conversation the Delete all text was confusing, this has been changed to Delete Message(s) as it allows to choose selected messages to delete so it made sense to change it. Thanks again to Keshav for mentioning this to me.

Changed in 1d:

- Mms text messages - long press message new message context menu had a bad margin set in the stock ROM, fixed this as per screenshot here:

199519177.jpg

Changed in 1c:

- Fixed only Settings.apk strings, some things that got fixed last time didnt this week due to a change in the xml merges.

Changed in 1b:

- Themes were showing the chinese stuff still, had to add the fixed english zip files to the ThemeManager.apk

Instructions:

1. Install the pack as normal, no wipe required.
2. If you load ThemeManager and no themes are there follow these sub-steps:

1) Open Settings > Programs > Manage Applications
2) Go to 'All'
3) Scroll down till you see ThemeManager, click on it
4) Press the 'Clear Data' button and also 'Force Stop'
5) Re-load ThemeManager, themes will be restored in English

3. If 2 isn't applicable this is you all fixed up.
Thanks,

Mark

Still just a bit chinese here and there images in theme previews from messages and theme select other than that awesome. Love the old menu style, however, kinda ugly, wonder if theme could change this

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I made a backup with miui backup,will it have market links? Also what is the system backup as its only 1mb in size

Cant set a notificationtone or a ringtone, its always the same one :-(

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Is this only for the Nexus 1? Im new to this amazing rom. Im currently on the Inc. Any tips would be lovely. Thanks.

there is still Chinese in SMS apk.
if you go to compose a new SMS, and try to attach a Phrase, all phrases are in chinese.

other than that, looks good.

there is still Chinese in SMS apk.
if you go to compose a new SMS, and try to attach a Phrase, all phrases are in chinese.

other than that, looks good.

My phrases are english

i got it to work. i wiped everything, reloaded the 11.26 ROM and ENG.1c package
(previously, i had ENG package loaded and on top of that I've loaded 1c)

For the sake of realestate can we shorten this up
41b98640-5811-1939.jpg

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Would you happen to have suggestions for mark? All I can suggest is Detail and Favorite lol

You mean like this dude:

199519177.jpg

heheh :) I fixed it up and kept the right text.

it's the same as it was in your posted error shot, I just fixed the margins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.