[04/04/2019] [MI 8 GCAM] Xiaomi MI 8 Google Camera Mod (Stable) [BSG]

Voltron

Members
Dec 14, 2018
What if to replace mi8 libs to poco f1 libs on mi8se? Maybe it will fix EIS on mi8se and allow to work gcam

Wysłane z mojego MI 8 SE przy użyciu Tapatalka

Djmarcomb

Members
Oct 25, 2018
in some cases indoor the auto white balance does photo on orange, if i change white balance to fluorescent cloudy etc..is good, so can i disable or put permanent to different balance? maybe in xml file?

Ratonces

Members
Mar 31, 2019
What if to replace mi8 libs to poco f1 libs on mi8se? Maybe it will fix EIS on mi8se and allow to work gcam

I'm not one of the dev's of this so i would not know if it is possible to do it the way you asked for. I would assume no, otherwise the devs would have done it that way instead.

Voltron

Members
Dec 14, 2018
I'm not one of the dev's of this so i would not know if it is possible to do it the way you asked for. I would assume no, otherwise the devs would have done it that way instead.
I don't think so. There isn't mods or something for our device. Noone cares about mi8se but it is still quite popular phone.

Reactions: Ratonces

deepblue2000

Members
Apr 14, 2017
seems to be working very very well !

but if you link the changelog to celsoazevedo you could the download too.

MGC_6.2.024_RazerPhone2_V1 does the same good quality without any settings
as latest GCam mod with xml setting

Joaomac7

Members
Apr 6, 2019
Hello.

I was able to install the new version in a mi 8 but I have some doubts related to the configurations to be performed. I saw different sites that recommend to perform manual adjustments. What are the configs that have better results?
Thanks for the help and continue with the good job.

Voltron

Members
Dec 14, 2018
Surprising it works on mi8se but pictures are red :(

DerAnner

Members
Sep 30, 2018
The Gcam Mod is working fine, taking nice pics with it. The only problem is, that it creates an own folder for each pic i take. Can i somehow change that?

deepblue2000

Members
Apr 14, 2017
no, it is gcam default, that portrait pictures are stored in a separate folder.

maybe there is an other MOD with a switch for it, but the new san1ty v3 mod is still without it

Reactions: DerAnner

deepblue2000

Members
Apr 14, 2017
slow motion never worked as it should in gcam,
so it is removed. use stock cam for slow motion and panorama pictures