[04/04/2019] [MI 8 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*] Xiaomi MI 8 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* Mod (Stable) [BSG]

u cant

but you can use this version: MGC_6.1.021_xcam_5_beta20.apk with the config file MI8.xml too.
then the screen is clear.
(But the xtrme mods are mainly for OnePlus6, thats why I use the Poco"F1" Mod, Poco and Mi8 are almost the same)

Last edited:
Reactions: Xrated
MGC_6.1.021_XCAMBase_F1_v2.apk seems to work quite ok on MI8, images are crisp and the speed is really good. Images seem to be slightly underexposed though and the Night Mode is less impressive with the current settings — it is not longer about turning night into day and somewhat more noisy and blurry.

Also can't find the option to enable the 2-nd camera module. It is occasionally useful in portraits.

Anyone found out way to use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* on mi8se without fix and with enables eis? Latest bulids of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* does not work on mi8se :(
Mi8se is quite popular phone, why there isn't dedicated *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* for our phone?

Anyone have problem with destination folder of pics ? They are just put in main folder, not camera ... doing mess. I installed *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* Tool, but it only works to normal photos, when I shoot photo in portrait mode it still saves in main folder with is annoying.

Hello, i bought a second hand Mi 8 SE recently and it came with Xiaomi.eu 10.2 stable installed. I checked to see if Camera2Api was enabled and it was. So, do i still have to install Magisk and Twrp to install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* port?

I tried installing one of the APKs by just dropping it on my phone folder via usb and installing the APK, the camera seems to work fine, but NightMode is just taking regular photos it seems (night shots come in the same quality as standard shots). Thanks in advance.

Edit: Got it working, althought portrait mode and video stabilization on defaut camera app dont work anymore. Good thing is I can enable/disable a module on Magisk that applies and reverts the changes, allowing me to have night sight as long as I am willing to reboot my phone for it.

Last edited:
What if to replace mi8 libs to poco f1 libs on mi8se? Maybe it will fix EIS on mi8se and allow to work *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*

Wysłane z mojego MI 8 SE przy użyciu Tapatalka