[04/04/2019] [MI 8 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*] Xiaomi MI 8 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* Mod (Stable) [BSG]

thanostonia

Members
Sep 4, 2018
Which cam you suggest to choose for the rear and the front camera e.g nexus 5x.Thank yoy

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

thanostonia

Members
Sep 4, 2018
Good work but I have some issues for the apk. After from some taken photos the shot time goes more and more slower and sometimes when I tap to zoom the picture freeze. Any help?

morfei1

Members
Aug 18, 2018
Good work but I have some issues for the apk. After from some taken photos the shot time goes more and more slower and sometimes when I tap to zoom the picture freeze. Any help?

After 2 shots, go to the resent pictures from the botom right button, then go back and make another 2 shots and so on.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Djmarcomb

Members
Oct 25, 2018
MGC_6.1.009_MI8_A8.1+_V0
(Android 8.1 only)
"New version! Android 8.1+ all is working, except to slowmo. After 2x zoom photo you need enter to gallery, because cam is lagging, and go back."
https://mega.nz/#!MscRQabQ!EouAPgglqUo4Ppt6xsnHtfVhIG-1W5eE5iifRQfiC9s

There are no saturation settings yet, adjust manually 90-96%
(screenshot)

and if you want to use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 5.3 too, here is the clone version,
so you can use both cams
*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 5.3b-5.3.015.199570961
https://mega.nz/#!EsVTRaZS!08pCefOgtfRWeZtYEsDzfcyTswV7pOeUFwZlmAgmxMs
can i download these?

almacarbon95

Members
Sep 14, 2018
Any idea if 60fps will be available on *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*? Seems that xiaomi doesn't want to provide 1080p 60fps on the stock camera as well... Kinda frustrating, that's how I'm used to record videos... Now even when I click on 120fps, the device still records at a lower framerate than 60fps.

almacarbon95

Members
Sep 14, 2018
I was thinking of doing the same upgrade..

small o.t.: by chance you have problems with the LED notifications that sometimes does not light up?
I flashed it today, so far haven't seen any issues with LED notifications. Only thing that is annoying me is the camera and not being able to use google assistant.

Nicos_s

Members
Sep 17, 2018
with the latest version, the night mode does not work properly: the photos are identical to the automatic mode

Last edited:

Gremsems

Members
Oct 19, 2018
avec la dernière version, le mode nuit ne fonctionne pas correctement: les photos sont identiques au mode automatique
Do you expect everyone in europe to speak french or did you just not pay attention during english class?