[04/04/2019] [MI 8 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*] Xiaomi MI 8 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* Mod (Stable) [BSG]

???????????????????

my last post say: MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V1c_newlibs, so this one is the latest apk.
you can click on mega at "upload date" to see which is the latest.

It's working for mi 8 se, using 8.11.15 with pie.
A guy in XDA made a zip with the correct libs

Sent from my MI 8 SE using Tapatalk

Hi I'm also on 8.11.15 with MI8SE, without ROOT, can you tell me which version of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* are you using? is there night mode? What I have tried I have many lag and I have to wait a lot to be able to take a picture.
I have flash some fix?
Thanks

I'm on xiaomi.eu Stable Android por. ALL versions If *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* lags ir Black screen. WhatsApp fix i have to install??

Updated my MI 8 from xeu 10.0.11 stable (Oreo 8.1) to xeu 10.1.2 stable (Pie 9) and after update *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* began lag very-veryslow down when I want to make a photo, picture slow down. What version works properly on MI 8 with stable XEU Android Pie 9 ??? HELP!!!

Updated my MI 8 from xeu 10.0.11 stable (Oreo 8.1) to xeu 10.1.2 stable (Pie 9) and after update *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* began lag very-veryslow down when I want to make a photo, picture slow down. What version works properly on MI 8 with stable XEU Android Pie 9 ??? HELP!!!
Just flash the fix with twrp

Reactions: Kolobok737
I try it pixel fix but not help for me(V1C,V1D, laggy and V1.1 not start just force close) Mi8 Pie stabil.

I have the same problems at my pocophone f1 With MIUI 10.1.3.0 STABLE. The normal cam mode is not working and at night mode it needs over 30 seconds for 1 picture

I try it pixel fix but not help for me(V1C,V1D, laggy and V1.1 not start just force close) Mi8 Pie stabil.

'Fix_by_PixeL' helped me on Mi 8 with XiaomiEU 10.1.2.0 Stable Pie 9, after installing via TWRP no more lags in *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* - MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V1d