11 Ultra wipe disaster, need help!

Thecypriot

Members
Apr 22, 2021
Hi,

I went to wipe my phone to sell it, but I dunno what I did, now I wiped everything and there is not even a firmware on it, just loads to twrp, and I don't know how to get a file on it cause I hook it up to the computer and won't let me put the firmware file on it. What can I do, please help!

Hi,

I went to wipe my phone to sell it, but I dunno what I did, now I wiped everything and there is not even a firmware on it, just loads to twrp, and I don't know how to get a file on it cause I hook it up to the computer and won't let me put the firmware file on it. What can I do, please help!
unfortunately this "seems" to be another case of M11 brick.
Try to side load via ADB. I hope you are still having fastboot working.
Or try to flash the zip rom via USB stick if you get one.
Next step will be EDL help.

I download the files, but mi flash doesn't recognize them, can't find them... Dunno why it's stuck in fastboot, I had it in twrp earlier, now can't get it into recover mode

I download the files, but mi flash doesn't recognize them, can't find them... Dunno why it's stuck in fastboot, I had it in twrp earlier, now can't get it into recover mode
"doesn't recognize them", did you extract the fastboot archive? Did you put the extracted fastboot folder in the root of your C: drive?

send the phone to me.... I will pay 50$ ... dont play with things if you dont know how it works :)

and I can test if I have a EDL account ... yeahhh :)

Reactions: LOLO9393
Hi,

In seriousness,

If your device is currently stucked in fastboot (With fastboot logo), and the host machine does not detect it, please try booting up a Ubuntu live environment to confirm. Alternatively, please, check if the cable is faulty or not, or the port of the host.

If your device does not have any light on, but it is on fastboot, your device is hard bricked.
Please, find a right guy to EDL the device back for you, it can be as cheap as $20 and as expensive as $55.

Taken the lession, if you do not know what you're doing with your device, it's best to keep them locked and in factory state!

Wish you luck!

I use flash tool, but it fails when it gets to the "super" file,... For me it was just making the mistake of not wiping it properly, I flash stuff all the time....

I use flash tool, but it fails when it gets to the "super" file,... For me it was just making the mistake of not wiping it properly, I flash stuff all the time....
Can you explain the exact error?

Last edited:
I just ended up paying a Russian guy to do it, 29 bucks and no hassle, the end lesson is to make sure u wipe it correctly in twrp instead of checking boxes u don't know lol

I had this same issue.i tried to move from global rom to .eu and when I deleted the data following some guides twrp just deleted everything including the firmware and the phone would just boot to two. Lucky fastboot was still working so I download the latest fastboot rom provided here and followed the old guide to install the fastboot rom version and issue fixed. Not sure where my mistake was but I was following a guide to install .eu rom and I am sure I follow all the steps. I have read others having the same issues so maybe some guides are not right or the twrp version that needs to be use is not correct, don't know but seems to be a common problem