13.0.6 POCO F3 BAD PERFOMANCE AND BATTERY DRAIN.

jmarianoo

Members
Dec 29, 2018
Hi

I update my poco f3 from 13.0.2 to 13.0.6, did clean flash but for some reason I'm having a poor ram magnament and also performance feels awful and my battery is draining like a F1 Car, lol.

What should I do? I've checked everything and seems fine.

Last edited:
HI

I UPDATE MY POCO F3 FROM 13.0.2 TO 13.0.6 , I DID A CLEAN FLASH OF EVERYTHING BUT WHAT I'VE BEEN NOTICED IS THAT PERFOMANCE AND RAM ARE HAVING A BAD TIME, I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT ALSO MY PHONE IS DRAINING SO FAST

WHAT CAN I DO? SHOULD I BACK TO LAST VERSION OR INSTALL A WEEKLY VERSION THAT I KNOW IT'S BETA.

THANK U BY THE WAY.
my suggestion.. release the shift key :)

i'm a newbie, i haver never used anything but fastboot roms/updates for my poco f3, anyone kind enough as to point me in the right direction on how to install 13.0.7 or if i should just wait for fastboot rom?

Reactions: itsmarta
i'm a newbie, i haver never used anything but fastboot roms/updates for my poco f3, anyone kind enough as to point me in the right direction on how to install 13.0.7 or if i should just wait for fastboot rom?
Boot twrp to your phone,make it permanently or not.Go to install,flash your rom (format if you are coming from other rom),reboot and voila.You have full guide just search how to install recovery roms.

• Love
Reactions: etajv100
Boot twrp to your phone,make it permanently or not.Go to install,flash your rom (format if you are coming from other rom),reboot and voila.You have full guide just search how to install recovery roms.
so i can just use twrp to install the rom without making it permanent?

I'm getting the same thing and what is consuming the most power is screen on time. I'm coming from arrow but I can literally see the battery percentage go down.

Any thoughts as to what it can be.

Or can I roll back to an older firmware without deleting data??

I installed the 13.0.6 updated to 13.0.7 it did not fix it

I'm getting the same thing and what is consuming the most power is screen on time. I'm coming from arrow but I can literally see the battery percentage go down.

Any thoughts as to what it can be.

Or can I roll back to an older firmware without deleting data??

I installed the 13.0.6 updated to 13.0.7 it did not fix it
Yeah, me too. Battery extremely hot and draining like crazy. Never happened before.
I did 13.0.6 clean flash and updated 13.0.7.
I'm going to try clean flashing 13.0.7 directly to see if it solves problem.
In main Stable thread nobody seem to have that problem so I think it's something about instalation process.

I'll tell you tomorrow how it went.

Yeah, me too. Battery extremely hot and draining like crazy. Never happened before.
I did 13.0.6 clean flash and updated 13.0.7.
I'm going to try clean flashing 13.0.7 directly to see if it solves problem.
In main Stable thread nobody seem to have that problem so I think it's something about instalation process.

I'll tell you tomorrow how it went.
Please let me know, as I was ready to move to arrow rom again. I did same thing clean flashed 13.0.6 and updated to 13.0.7. even night time drain happened last night

Please let me know, as I was ready to move to arrow rom again. I did same thing clean flashed 13.0.6 and updated to 13.0.7. even night time drain happened last night
Battery drain and overheating present no matter how you flash EU ROM.
Even in oficial MIUI 13.0.5 global stable is present.
Definitely going to Arrow or crDroid is better choice.
If you want MIUI, EU 13.0.5 was working good for me

Battery drain and overheating present no matter how you flash EU ROM.
Even in oficial MIUI 13.0.5 global stable is present.
Definitely going to Arrow or crDroid is better choice.
If you want MIUI, EU 13.0.5 was working good for me
Thanks for the update, after a couple of days it got better... but not like arrow. The problem i had with the last dept-oct update on arrow Volte want working or even showing the option to enable it. In the past version it was present but you cant download archived versions. I will have to think about it

Thanks for the update, after a couple of days it got better... but not like arrow. The problem i had with the last dept-oct update on arrow Volte want working or even showing the option to enable it. In the past version it was present but you cant download archived versions. I will have to think about it
I read that battery settle down after a couple of days and overheating gets lower, but for me it's just getting worse and worse every day.

About Arrow, in official Telegram many people rolled back to Arrow 11 saying performance was just perfect. Maybe you can try it.

Personally I'm going to test crDroid and then decide between Arrow vs crDroid.

I read that battery settle down after a couple of days and overheating gets lower, but for me it's just getting worse and worse every day.

About Arrow, in official Telegram many people rolled back to Arrow 11 saying performance was just perfect. Maybe you can try it.

Personally I'm going to test crDroid and then decide between Arrow vs crDroid.
That is for the info will try, right know I'm sticking with eu it's getting somewhat better. I always try to charge completely and then let it discharge until 0.

That is for the info will try, right know I'm sticking with eu it's getting somewhat better. I always try to charge completely and then let it discharge until 0.
Your battery will get a very short life doing a full charge / discharge like you suggest.

Cycling from 100 to 0 % we get 500 cycles
Cycling from 100 to 10 % we get 500 cycles
Cycling from 100 to 20 % we get 1.000 cycles

Cycling from 90 to 0 % we get 1.500 cycles
Cycling from 90 to 10 % we get 1.500 cycles
Cycling from 90 to 20 % we get 2.000 cycles

Cycling from 80 to 0 % we get 3.000 cycles
Cycling from 80 to 10 % we get 3.000 cycles
Cycling from 80 to 20 % we get 3.500 cycles

Cycling from 70 to 0 % we get 5.000 cycles
Cycling from 70 to 10 % we get 5.500 cycles
Cycling from 70 to 20 % we get 6.000 cycles

Read this ARTICLE!

Regards,

Your battery will get a very short life doing a full charge / discharge like you suggest.

Cycling from 100 to 0 % we get 500 cycles
Cycling from 100 to 10 % we get 500 cycles
Cycling from 100 to 20 % we get 1.000 cycles

Cycling from 90 to 0 % we get 1.500 cycles
Cycling from 90 to 10 % we get 1.500 cycles
Cycling from 90 to 20 % we get 2.000 cycles

Cycling from 80 to 0 % we get 3.000 cycles
Cycling from 80 to 10 % we get 3.000 cycles
Cycling from 80 to 20 % we get 3.500 cycles

Cycling from 70 to 0 % we get 5.000 cycles
Cycling from 70 to 10 % we get 5.500 cycles
Cycling from 70 to 20 % we get 6.000 cycles

Read this ARTICLE!

Regards,
Thanks for the response will take it into consideration, I only did this incest as when android started I remembered doing it various times when changing roms .. I read it helped calibrate or reconfigure the battery