skyhigh

Members
Apr 24, 2011
Still waiting for 2.1.13 update...

Sent from my Nexus One using the miuiandroid.com forum app

We moved servers late Thursday into Friday. There was no time for Mark.

It'll be out early Saturday, thanks for your patience.

I don't seem to be getting any answers elsewhere so I'll just ask here.. Where are all the roms for Mi-one plus? :)

The Mi-one is at 2.3.5J now, possibly higher, last GB versions in dev where 1.12.16 and 1.12.30

The move is now to ICS which is being tested as STOCK which i've got running on my mi-one.

The Mi-one is at 2.3.5J now, possibly higher, last GB versions in dev where 1.12.16 and 1.12.30

The move is now to ICS which is being tested as STOCK which i've got running on my mi-one.

Thanks for the reply!

Hi Mark. Please can you let us know how the Nexus S ROM that you released is different from the China official release.

Hi Mark. Please can you let us know how the Nexus S ROM that you released is different from the China official release.

Added proper english locales and fixed up a lot of typographical and gramatical errors.

Also some apps would be Chinese such as the Firewall / DND. Ours is fully English translated. Default browser without our translation also has some chinese defaults.

Thanks,

Mark

Added proper english locales and fixed up a lot of typographical and gramatical errors.

Also some apps would be Chinese such as the Firewall / DND. Ours is fully English translated. Default browser without our translation also has some chinese defaults.

Thanks,

Mark

Thank you very much Mark. I will retweet this info as well as the link to the download