Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated my Galaxy Nexus GSM, and now my Google Maps and Google Talk are missing :(. Did I miss something?

Fix HTC phones cannot send MMS message

still not able to recieve mms.
it never worked on any build.
sending mms was ok for this and previous builds but it never could/can recieve MMS.

On sense roms it works, so should be working on miui too.
APN setting is ok.

Thx for the update thou.

I tried to update by flashing over 2.9.28 and got stuck on Google logo. I did a clean install and worked (Maguro)

Probably next week for multi there needs to be more time for people to sort their issues out.

Okay nice!

If I want to use last weeks translations, what files should I add from the decompiled old multi-lang apks to the 2.10.12 files?

Thanks in advance! :)

I really like ur software but i tried your last version of miui 2.9.29 on my samsung GT-I9100g but it gave failed message in the recovery mode , So please tell me what could be possibly went wrong.
And does this new version will have arabic language in reading and typing .and would U tell me how to download the language pack and install it?
Sorry for the many questions

hello,

how do i update to this version 2.10.12. with out loosing my setting ans apps???
please help
i have i9300

version 2.9.28

hello,

how do i update to this version 2.10.12. with out loosing my setting ans apps???
please help
i have i9300

version 2.9.28
Just boot into recovery, perform a nandroid (back up), wipe cache and dalvik cache, install and reboot :)

Okay nice!

If I want to use last weeks translations, what files should I add from the decompiled old multi-lang apks to the 2.10.12 files?

Thanks in advance! :)
I wouldn't do that because it will replace the current framework and some other important files with the old one. I would suggest you to stay with 2.9.29 multilang or 2.10.12 non multilang.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

I really like ur software but i tried your last version of miui 2.9.29 on my samsung GT-I9100g but it gave failed message in the recovery mode , So please tell me what could be possibly went wrong.
And does this new version will have arabic language in reading and typing .and would U tell me how to download the language pack and install it?
Sorry for the many questions
The miuiandroid's GT-I9100 is for non G version. I don't think it will boot if you force to install it.

I wouldn't do that because it will replace the current framework and some other important files with the old one. I would suggest you to stay with 2.9.29 multilang or 2.10.12 non multilang.

I mean just adding the language strings from miui 2.9.29 lang pack to 2.10.12 miui. :)

So what are the strings that needs to be added for it to work?

ok updated today - and got the kernel message again - see my screenshots below. Thank you!

2012-10-12 17.58.00.png 2012-10-12 17.58.08.png 2012-10-12 17.58.12.png

HTX One X (int'l)

Thanks for the reply but isn't there any way to install it or any other customized software
You can remove the assert line in update-script inside the zip file, but I'll not guarantee what will happen next.

Status
Not open for further replies.