Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, if we're updating the ROM by downloading then using the Update app - do we still need to install GApps?

You'll still have them from previous versions. It'll only really affect people who wipe completely and reflash.

You'll still have them from previous versions. It'll only really affect people who wipe completely and reflash.
Thought so - nice one for the info.

Perhaps not the forum for this question - but using EOS ROM for my N7 and see your name in the goo.im app under /devs/ibotpeaches/miuiandroid - have you created a tablet layout for MIUI for the N7?

I haven't downloaded MIUI in a while, do I still need to download that language pack along with the ROM?

nao when u flash the current rom, it clears out system/app gapps so - yes the user needs to flash gapps after upgrading

Thanks! Just flashed and going to test it. I haven't used MIUI since my HTC Desire (1 year ago). Now its back on my Nexus. I'm so excited and curious.

You mean by wipe System Wipe? I did wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache. After install and reboot it's going to the unlock screen, stops and restarts my One X over and over again. I can't touch the screen

You mean by wipe System Wipe? I did wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache. After install and reboot it's going to the unlock screen, stops and restarts my One X over and over again. I can't touch the screen

yep, same here on my One X, it boots to the desktop, then reboots

Reactions: lekzzz
yep, same here on my One X, it boots to the desktop, then reboots
and I didn't make a nandroid back up :( Can I wipe and put the older version 2.10.12 back?
I did it and it worked. Hopefully the fc will appear and get solved in 2.10.19

What gives? No MIUI for the ATT variant of the S3 (i747) for a second week in a row? I feel like you're mad at us for something ;)

you're right, the new one is 8 MB, while the old one was 4.2 MB, I'll try

Try and tell us if it works. I can say that MMS now work with this release (2.10.19) in my HTC One S, with the last week release (2.10.12) sending and receiving MMS caused a reboot.

Why am I still getting this error?

Code:
Assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "LT26i")|| getprop("ro.build.product") == "LT26i"
E:Error in /sdcard/miuiandroid_LT26i-2.10.19.zip (Status 7)
Installation Aborted.

I know how to fix it. I just wondering if anyone else who using Sony Xperia S is getting this error too.

Why am I still getting this error?

Code:
Assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "LT26i")|| getprop("ro.build.product") == "LT26i"
E:Error in /sdcard/miuiandroid_LT26i-2.10.19.zip (Status 7)
Installation Aborted.

I know how to fix it. I just wondering if anyone else who using Sony Xperia S is getting this error too.

Can you check your MD5 please to make sure its the same as the file for your rom in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.