Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, no Inspire 4G again :/

If they upload inspire 4G/DHD, will it be jellybean or ice cream sandwich? Because there is a jb version on xda forums, but the camera is not based on sense, and sense camera is totally better

Is this it and then flash my new rom?

@echo off
chmod +x fastboot-mac
echo "Preparing to flash your new boot.img"
sleep 1
echo ...
cd ignore
./fastboot-mac flash boot ../boot.img
echo ...
echo "Flashing complete"
echo ...
echo "Erasing Cache partition"
sleep 1
./fastboot-mac erase cache
echo ...
echo "cache partition cleaned"
echo ...
echo "if no errors were shown, you may now close this window"
echo ...
echo "Welcome to the world of"
echo ...
echo " ___ ___ "
echo " /__/\ ___ /__/\ ___ "
echo " | |::\ / /\ \ \:\ / /\ "
echo " | |:|:\ / /:/ \ \:\ / /:/ "
echo " __|__|:|\:\ /__/::\ ___ \ \:\ /__/::\ "
echo " /__/::::| \:\ \__\/\:\__ /__/\ \__\:\ \__\/\:\__ "
echo " \ \:\~~\__\/ \ \:\/\ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\/\"
echo " \ \:\ \__\::/ \ \:\ /:/ \__\::/"
echo " \ \:\ /__/:/ \ \:\/:/ /__/:/ "
echo " \ \:\ \__\/ \ \::/ \__\/ "
echo " \__\/ \__\/ "
sleep 20

Is galaxy s 3 for tmo ever going to update or are we stuck on this buggy ROM forever

Samsung Galaxy S III will get its MIUI 4.1 status once the official 4.1 Samsung base has been released officially.

OTA for SGS3 have only just started rolling out globally so it wont be long.

PATIENCE - THE ROM IS FREE

What gives? No MIUI for the ATT variant of the S3 (i747) for a second week in a row? I feel like you're mad at us for something ;)

I lost my hard drive, it'll be a while till I remake those scripts as I didn't have them revisioned.

There is at least 2.10.12 though for d2att

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Oh, no Inspire 4G again :/

If they upload inspire 4G/DHD, will it be jellybean or ice cream sandwich? Because there is a jb version on xda forums, but the camera is not based on sense, and sense camera is totally better

It's ics and as the Op said. Which you obviously didn't read it will be released later today

I lost my hard drive, it'll be a while till I remake those scripts as I didn't have them revisioned.

There is at least 2.10.12 though for d2att

Yeah, I found your d2att port for 2.10.12 last week. I was hoping a few more bugs would get worked out this week. Thanks for your hard work :)

It's ics and as the Op said. Which you obviously didn't read it will be released later today

Really, mr smartass? because v 29 would be released later that day and was never released. By the way, where the hell did you find it's ics in the Op? because the first post don't say a thing about android versions. Try to be more polite, if you don't want to help, don't. it's like you are not the only one here capable of helping :)

Bug report : camera force close (sometimes !) - ( Desire HD - MIUIandroid 2.10.12 ) anyone can confirm this ? known bug ?

Really, mr smartass? because v 29 would be released later that day and was never released. By the way, where the hell did you find it's ics in the Op? because the first post don't say a thing about android versions. Try to be more polite, if you don't want to help, don't. it's like you are not the only one here capable of helping :)

Three things.

1. I help more people than you know. So for you to insult me. Back yourself up.
  2. Had you read the OP you would of learned that the "DHD (Ace) would be released later today". Proper English grammar said, "and as the OP said". Which means the "AND" clause was attached the next part of the sentence which was explaining the fact that you never read the OP. I simply answered the question about ICS, seeing as I coded these scripts and build the ROMs sometimes. I sure know what is ICS and JB.
  3. v29 was cancelled by the porter. You then again don't understand how this process works.
1) Xiaomi releases 21 ROMs. They are official ROMs made by them. We have a script that automatically builds and handles those 21 ROMs.
2) They are ports such as DHD, d2att, d2tmo which are done by me/other members of community. Once that said porter gets said official ROM from us, then they work on the port which can take 1-72 hours depending on the time that user has. It may not even come out, due to the fact that we do this for free and on our own time.
3) For you to call me a smartass on a forum which am I an administrator was not a smart idea. I have over 2,500 posts and continually help people. Laziness is not an excuse to not look for yourself.

Its for i9300 which is the international phone. Do you have that phone? If so, update your recovery. Confirm MD5. etc.
my phone is indian. Mean I'm in indian. Before i flashed many international rom but why not this & how to confirm MD5....?

my phone is indian. Mean I'm in indian. Before i flashed many international rom but why not this & how to confirm MD5....?

Google it on how to confirm MD5. Different all OSes.

If you have the i9300 it will work. If you don't then it won't. It will work though if you do. So your doing something wrong. Do what I said.

Peaches, PLEASE help me, I PMed you and posted allover. The HTC ONE S has issues, is there any way for you to check if the Chinese users have issues as well?

The MMS in 10.12 made it reboot, and no 4.0.4 kernel is included by default. I haven't installed 10.19 as someone mentioned WIFI not connecting.

Thanks.

@ibotpeaches
Does miui team add anything else to kernel, besides cwm and do they optimize it ? I'm currently on stock kernel with cwm and miui works, but it's laggy, so I'm wondering is it kernel related. (Arc S - LT18i)

it's called d2att... and there is one for 10.12

I found that one at xda developers (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1857399), but it's not on this site under 2.10.12's work (http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/2-10-12.18461/).

2.10.12 is a bit buggy (with obvious things, Facebook app won't load (you can access web version so it's not a huge deal), volume controls are unresponsive in calls (lowest volume is still screaming in your ear), haptic feedback won't apply universally (vibration is super strong when typing on the keyboard), landscape mode won't work in SMS). So, I was hoping for a 2.10.19 version.

ohh... cool....
i downloaded the rom.. and flashed ma fone... and was just showing off in front ma friends ...
tht.. ehh.. i jus downloaded an update to ma rom and i am good to go.. and suddenly i saw no Google Market ...
n was like WTF... :(
and then i rolled back to 2.10.12 n was like damn... what went wrong... but now i know.. hehehe.. :p

so basically what we need to do is.. flash to the new rom... 2.10.19 by following the basic steps.. wipe data/factory reset... wipe cache.. wipe dalvick cache.. install rom.. and then flash gapp and then reboot ... right.... ???

m a bit drunk too... aaaahhhh... jus love JD n coke.. ;) so please mind me for repeating everything.. :p

Reactions: TheKing
Status
Not open for further replies.