Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I downloaded the "miuiandroid_vivo-2.10.19.zip" version for incredible s , is it enough or I have to download something else ?
and please tell me which kernel is the best for this rom ?
thnx a lot ...

I can't help you with your question, but please write on this forum about your results of installing this ROM. I couldn't install - just didn't pass the HTC logo screen after rebooting.

Its for i9300 which is the international phone. Do you have that phone? If so, update your recovery. Confirm MD5. etc.
aaaaaaaa, us people have the best out of the S3 models,,,, the "International Version" ;) best ph for Romming ever!!! and the sgs1 as well for sure! ;)

ohh... cool....
i downloaded the rom.. and flashed ma fone... and was just showing off in front ma friends ...
tht.. ehh.. i jus downloaded an update to ma rom and i am good to go.. and suddenly i saw no Google Market ...
n was like WTF... :(
and then i rolled back to 2.10.12 n was like damn... what went wrong... but now i know.. hehehe.. :p

so basically what we need to do is.. flash to the new rom... 2.10.19 by following the basic steps.. wipe data/factory reset... wipe cache.. wipe dalvick cache.. install rom.. and then flash gapp and then reboot ... right.... ???

m a bit drunk too... aaaahhhh... jus love JD n coke.. ;) so please mind me for repeating everything.. :p
aaaahahahaha!! Good on ya Mate!! :D just watch out ya dont "Brick" the phone! ;)

You mean the updater application? I checked it today and it said last weeks version was the most recent :/ I manually dled the ROM from this site.
yeah its slow as a Chickens Buttocks!! i dont use that i just check the site every Friday/Saturday night and get it then :)

miui base rom for xperia s still on ver 6.1.A.1.58, while latest stock rom for xperia s is now 6.1.A.2.50 ...will it get upgraded :)?
Also I found out these issues, not much but exists since 2.10.12 ver
- Compass app not working (will always ask to calibrate), tested with other compass app my compass is working
- Incoming call theme glitch? - http://imgur.com/Feijf

no ones ever answered me on the last 3 post about this,,,, is the pack only for no English people??? i still get the odd Chineses txts but only in the some of the Themes online,, is that normal?? or do i need the pack to get it to English oh also online ringtones downloads most in Chineses,, dose the pack fix this or is it normal and i dont need the pack cause im English and in New Zealand????? thanks and get back to me this time! o_O

I can't help you with your question, but please write on this forum about your results of installing this ROM. I couldn't install - just didn't pass the HTC logo screen after rebooting.
Dear itten,

after full wiping in the recovery mode , you must install this rom and then re-flash your boot.img !
this rom is perfect !

no ones ever answered me on the last 3 post about this,,,, is the pack only for no English people??? i still get the odd Chineses txts but only in the some of the Themes online,, is that normal?? or do i need the pack to get it to English oh also online ringtones downloads most in Chineses,, dose the pack fix this or is it normal and i dont need the pack cause im English and in New Zealand????? thanks and get back to me this time! o_O
multilang are for other than english users... online themes needs to be translated from chinesse to english... you can find translated lockscreens here http://miuiandroid.com/community/th...eview-collection-last-updated-02-10-12.18090/

I am also having the reboot loop problem on the One X :( trying to flash the new boot.img but I'm just hanging on <waiting for device>

Anyone else had this issue?

I am also having the reboot loop problem on the One X :( trying to flash the new boot.img but I'm just hanging on <waiting for device>

Anyone else had this issue?
you have to install all htc drivers on your system!!!
or install SDK for Android !

I've got still the same problem, went back to the older version

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

@ lekzzZ - Yeah, I've done a roll back too.

NB: I do have the drivers installed on Windows, but not on mac - I was getting the same error in CMD and in terminal though - which was disconcerting :(

Between the constant Soft resets in the last version and this bootloader image - I'm tempted to try the RD build from the forum instead. Anyone given this a spin?

Latest Update WTF!!!! have you done to my Ph! this should be black as in Dark Knight Theme! same with the Phone Dail as well!!! :eek:
Screenshot_2012-10-21-00-06-52.png

Screenshot_2012-10-21-00-24-29.png
Latest Update WTF!!!! have you done to my Ph! this should be black as in Dark Knight Theme! same with the Phone Dail as well!!! :eek:View attachment 4839
Gone back to Nandroid back up!!! :mad: havent done anyting diffrent, why should i,,, looks like ill be stayin on my Back Up for a wile then. gone back to vr 2.10.12, this is how it should be,

Quite a lot of rage from people here! these people work hard to bring you this - if you have a problem , do some reading on it. I'm having issues right now - but I'm not angry I'm trying to resolve them myself.

I've had theme issues in the past - roll back to the default theme and them reapply your new one, that always helped me.

RE: <waiting for device> error -Stupid broken USB cable! error was between Keyboard and Chair. :)

Can't say thanks enough to you guys giving up your time every week to get this to us. I can't imagine my phone without MIUI.

Dear all One X users,

I'm not sure whether we all have bootloop problem but if you do, please read few replies above. As sargeatpepper said, you need to push boot.img into the phone manually. I did, and it works.

Cheers,

sargeantpepper said:
You will need to flash the boot.img within the ROM zip using fast boot. Instructions are in the One X specific forum.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2​

Quite a lot of rage from people here! these people work hard to bring you this - if you have a problem , do some reading on it. I'm having issues right now - but I'm not angry I'm trying to resolve them myself.

I've had theme issues in the past - roll back to the default theme and them reapply your new one, that always helped me.

RE: <waiting for device> error -Stupid broken USB cable! error was between Keyboard and Chair. :)

Can't say thanks enough to you guys giving up your time every week to get this to us. I can't imagine my phone without MIUI.
Quote, --> "I've had theme issues in the past - roll back to the default theme and them reapply your new one, that always helped" me. ,,, (Me, It dosent do nuttin! im waitin for JB update and ill try then.o_O

Hi does MIUI rom for HTC One X has CID limitation? any One X is able to flash the Latest JB MIUI?

Thanks!

Does installing ROM process also flash boot.img from MIUI zip file? If it does it means i can replace boot.img in the zip file and don't use any other tools for windows? I remember that when i installed cyanogen mod i didn't flash boot.img at all and it worked

Reactions: lekzzz
Status
Not open for further replies.