Status
Not open for further replies.
I did fastboot boot.img again and flashed the new miui. Didn't flash Gapps, if it's working it's not necessary?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I did fastboot boot.img again and flashed the new miui. Didn't flash Gapps, if it's working it's not necessary?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

If all is working, don't worry about it. If its not broken, don't fix it :)

Is there still being worked on de DHD rom or is it a no go, this week i really like this rom again and 2.10.12 is working very good on the DHD but 2.10.19 has the language pack what would be great :)

Is there still being worked on de DHD rom or is it a no go, this week i really like this rom again and 2.10.12 is working very good on the DHD but 2.10.19 has the language pack what would be great :)

The DHD porter has not yet released the 2.10.19 version. Since DHD never received ICS from HTC, its getting tougher and tougher to release a working ROM for it. I wouldn't expect the ROMs for DHD to continue much longer.

The DHD porter has not yet released the 2.10.19 version. Since DHD never received ICS from HTC, its getting tougher and tougher to release a working ROM for it. I wouldn't expect the ROMs for DHD to continue much longer.
That would be crap it is still a great phone with miui on it i think.
BTW how is the xiaomi MI2 working?

@iBotPeaches

Man i love this Admin is in the Forum and answering some questions thing !

Really you can't find it everywhere. Thank you so much for it !

I'm Xperia S owner i wanted to tell something about rom i don't know where should i write.

So im writing to you lol.

1) There should be option to disable only the lock screen vibration. I mean you can disable it in Settings/Sound Settings/Vibrate on touch but it is disabling all vibration as well..

Also maybe it is only for Xperia S but Lock Screen ball ( that thing in the middle that you move around :) is really laggy in Xperia S.

2) Also that i really want to have option to what it does when i click on Backlight Toggle in the Status Bar. I mean there should be a list that you can choose from. ( Auto-Dim-30-50-70-100) Something like that. Because i dont use Auto Brightness ( its really slow in Xperia S when i walk under the sunlight i can't see Screen for like 30 sec (or more) )

3) Persistent search bar for Launcher would be really really nice too :) ( and maybe colour,theme,tranparency option for it )

4) This one is bug:

When my operator send me message ( Its TURKCELL i live in Turkey ). When i touch lockscreen ball it shows the message sender is my friend ( Ali Tuna or Ali Kocahal ) I dont know why them they are not even first contacts on the list. Maybe you guys can figure this out it is really funny sometimes lol.

I know i asked too much but these are my suggestipns.

Thank you so much for reading and this great ROM !

Best Regards.

I've recently bought HOX and installed miui on the very first day (it was 10.12 ver)Then I installed 10.19 (good thing someone in this thread wrote about installing boot.IMG from the zip) and so far everything is ok, no fcs no reboots. Thanks a lot.

Reactions: lekzzz
do you have any problems with camera ?? it closes automatically for me sometimes . DHD / 2.10.12
Yeah I do. When I tried to change the ISO it fced. I mean, either I set it as "automatic" or "100", cause other values won't work.

Error 7 when flashing on LT26 Xperia S. Tried all the recoveries I could find, but I can't seem to flash it without errors.

Greetings,

SGS3 latest update 2.10.19.
o2.de network name says Tchibo. Read about it on forum, but find it best here to report.

Regards

Error 7 when flashing on LT26 Xperia S. Tried all the recoveries I could find, but I can't seem to flash it without errors.
I also use Xperia S, and getting the same problem. Here's how I fix it :

You do this with 7-Zip/WinRAR

Note: DO NOT EXTRACT ROM!
In the ROM go to:

/META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script

1.) Open updater-script with a script editor such as notepad/notepad++ (makes things 10x easier), or gedit if you use linux

2a.) Delete the first line of code (all the way up to the first semicolon you see) and delete the first semi-colon as well
OR
2b.) Add # tag infront of the first line (ex: #assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "LT26i" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "LT26i"); - notice the hashtag infront of line)

Do not go past the first semiclon when deleteing and DO NOT forget to delete the first semicolon.

Cheers!

Source : http://forums.androidcentral.com/optimus-v-rooting-roms-hacks/182438-solved-assert-failed.html

On another problem, does anyone here using GoSMS app? Mine is broken, as in there's no notification about new incoming SMS. I already disable notification on stock SMS app, but not working. Help?

Download prompt is still there even when it is disabled. As reported for the past 3 updates. Thank you.

i have been trying to share or receive anything via wifi direct to no avail,, wifi direct is not even listed as a sharing method,,

any idea?

I also use Xperia S, and getting the same problem. Here's how I fix it :

You do this with 7-Zip/WinRAR

Note: DO NOT EXTRACT ROM!
In the ROM go to:
/META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script....
Thanks, but I've fixed it by first flashing stock Sony ROM, re-flashing Advanced Stock Kernel and then reinstall MIUI. Works fine, I guess it was seriously corrupted after using Cyanogenmod 9.1 (which is buggy as **** by the way).

Will the LT26 version work on my ST25i/ST25a? or would i have to wait untill the rom is developed for my devise?
ST25i is the Sony Xpiria U

Status
Not open for further replies.