Status
Not open for further replies.
The last few versions have caused random reboots on my Xperia S, this version also rebooted once while it was idle. Where is the best place to file a bug, here of MIUI official?

Hey guys, the specific bug I am experiencing has to do with playing music AND configuring a lockscreen that is not "slide", is anyone else seeing the same symptoms?

The last few versions have caused random reboots on my Xperia S, this version also rebooted once while it was idle. Where is the best place to file a bug, here of MIUI official?

I have seen other posts about random reboots for the htc one X as well, seems to happen on many devices.. so far no moderator has commented on the problem, this is the only bug that really bugs me (no pun intended).

Still wishing it would be fixed :confused::(

I have seen other posts about random reboots for the htc one X as well, seems to happen on many devices.. so far no moderator has commented on the problem, this is the only bug that really bugs me (no pun intended).

Still wishing it would be fixed :confused::(

I need proof of the crash. Run adb logcat and try and trigger it. Then we know what caused it. Just saying, " I think its this app" doesn't really help narrow things down.

Hello I'm new to miui forum so I don't know the rules.... But I'd like to make a request. Please add Neo V to development devices, I know there are unofficials but I'd like to have all the updates that's why.. please!!

Also I'd like to know if the posted ROM is compatible with Gingerbread or not???
The 2.10.19 version???

hi, my phone is the galaxy S2. Is it possible to run the JB version of this rom or not yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.