Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, 2 times. With 2.9.7 and 2.8.31. No joy.

After reading the changes from this week I even installed this rom from scratch. Restoring the Chinese Samsung Base and all. Not good either. I tried setting the APN manually but when I click save, the default APN is not there any more (I tried creating a new one and editing the default one, same thing).

And the problem with the mms is that the port is wrong, it's set for 9201 and it should be 8080 and the authentication is supposed to be PAP but the rom doesn't remember it so.... problems.

When I ask my operator (Telecom Pesronal) to send the messages they don't install.

My problem with this is that I NEED MMS because they are a big chunk of money in my plan and I love MIUI and all but I'm not up for loosing money so I need this to work.

my carrier description seems to be wrong. it is tchibo but should be o2-de... my phne is a htc desire s. otherwise no bugs found yet. very nice rom :)

I did, 2 times. With 2.9.7 and 2.8.31. No joy.

After reading the changes from this week I even installed this rom from scratch. Restoring the Chinese Samsung Base and all. Not good either. I tried setting the APN manually but when I click save, the default APN is not there any more (I tried creating a new one and editing the default one, same thing).

And the problem with the mms is that the port is wrong, it's set for 9201 and it should be 8080 and the authentication is supposed to be PAP but the rom doesn't remember it so.... problems.

When I ask my operator (Telecom Pesronal) to send the messages they don't install.

My problem with this is that I NEED MMS because they are a big chunk of money in my plan and I love MIUI and all but I'm not up for loosing money so I need this to work.

Push that into a bug report and hopefully it will get added to xiaomi LONG list of things-to-do lol :)

Reactions: MasterTB
Hi! I have a issue with the music player! It doesn't keep the personal configuration, when I close the app lose the configuration and I have to do the same thing on every restart! It's a bug or my fault? Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I have it to but it only shows a massage that some tracks less than a size will not be loaded on the list

Sent from my Nexus S

Me too! But it doesn't keep the last song played and the equalizer configuration! It's annoying! :mad:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

when i update the rom versions all i do is nandroid a new backup first!!!, then wipe catch partion and delvic catch, then flash update, rom works fine,,,;)

Getting much better, Lag on lock screen is almost gone.
Not silky smooth there but much much better than before.

Also, I wish that Icons can be displayed on the home screen without rectangles around them.
System icons appear normal but apps that we install have rectangles around them.
This has something to do with the default launcher.

It was having slight hiccups here and there but overall, it has been improved.

Not complaining, just giving my feedback. :)

Reactions: Pele
updated to 2.9.21 ... thank you!

2012-09-21 19.43.11.png 2012-09-21 19.43.18.png 2012-09-21 19.43.22.png

HTC One X (int'l)

Reactions: MarkHUK
Status
Not open for further replies.