Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone help me and tell me what one i am to download so i can update miui from _2.9.7 ( bugged on my htc one x lock screen crashes and causes reboot )

Hi all, wondering if anyone can help
on my HTC one x,
I installed latest version all ok.
I then updated from franco kernel r16 to r18. At preparing SD card boot loops.
I wiped, reinstalled, cleared davlik, cleared cache, fixed permissions.. etc all the usual things when i do if i have FC's after an install.
Nothing worked.

I extracted and flashed boot.img from miuiandroid_endeavoru-2.9.21.zip with 'fastboot boot boot.img' all ok, phone boots and works. Until i reboot it, and i'm stuck in the boot loop and i have to flash boot.img again.
any ideas?

ta

Galaxy S 3 JB update started seeding in Europe, should we expect a JB MiUi build soon?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I have a big problem with this rom at Htc desire s, it does not continue and stays at boot screen. I have the newest CMW so i dont understand why i have this problem...

then what should i do sir?
Search XDA Developers forum in Xperias threads for MIUI ports.
Someone will make port eventually.

Galaxy S 3 JB update started seeding in Europe, should we expect a JB MiUi build soon?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Of course ;-) My guess is that we'll see MIUI JB in 2-3 weeks from now.

Sent from my MIUI Nexus S Jelly Bean.

Hi guys,

I notice that there a new embedded app in this v2-9-21 ROM. It is called "Airkan Phone". Any idea what is that and what does it do?

Thanks!

ok answered my own question as i started to type my question, correct command is 'fastboot flash boot boot.img'

Hi,
Thank you for this amazing rom.... it's always awesome.... but only one problem I have, I can't use internet via mobile network (GPRS)...I'm using Samsung GT-i9100, I can use the internet by the official Samsung rom, but, not with the MIUI... I'm living in Iraq using Zain mobile network.
I tried to flash modem, there was no use of it... checked the APN, its settings are correct... any solution?!!
Thank you again and wish you more success ;)

One suggestion for miui developer (SGS3):

-Centered Clock
-More distance icons dock
-More space between wifi signal-battery and clock on status bar
-New and better icons toggle (wifi silent etcc.)
-Hide icon on Drawer
-Increase general ringtone volume
-New better and clear numeric battery
-Fix scrolling lag when turn back on the home page
-More smoothness scrolling pages
-when you have over 8 pages there are some lags on scrolling

Thanks

Omar

this is not my first intall, i only was instaling the version 2.9.21 as normally do it.
But in this time it did not turn on.
i cant put it en mode recovery, i use home+power+vol up and i can get de recovery mode

this is not my first intall, i only was instaling the version 2.9.21 as normally do it.
But in this time it did not turn on.
i cant put it en mode recovery, i use home+power+vol up and i can get de recovery mode

Then you didn't verify the checksum of the ZIP. The Galaxy S2 is at around 1,320 downloads as of now. There would be a large forum outcry is the ROM was bugged.

I really hope that I do not need to manually replace boot.img libhtc_ril.so libril.so every single time when there is a new ROM on every Friday but it seems that is not the case ever since the release of ICS. I never had such issue during GB times.

Hmm is it only me or ROM feature. Is the bluetooth notification ringtone sounds really low and my dialpad tones are really low though I even max all volumes.

Hai people i was the user of HTC desire (bravo) and was a user of miui ....i love this rom and i am one of the hardcore fan of it....now i upgraded my mobile to HTC Desire V dual sim ....!i was literally shocked to see that my device inst listed in the download section ...! Is there a chance of miui for my device ...? :(

Got my One X back, had the Wifi problem. They changed a part and it's up and running again. Now I did a donation and already downloaded the update. Keep up the good work! :)

Download is very slow, it already takes me over two hours with only 33kbs :(

Status
Not open for further replies.