2 small question from a new user

tanin

Members
Mar 6, 2014
Hello,

Just received the mi2s a few days ago and was wondering 2 things:

1. How to enable show all images in mail? (I saw an option to hide images, but not the opposite)

2. How can I sync my gmail contacts(only emails) without them showing in the contacts? (I have 140 contacts with phones numbers and I don't want 2000+ email addresses added to the contacts).

thx

Hello,

Just received the mi2s a few days ago and was wondering 2 things:

1. How to enable show all images in mail? (I saw an option to hide images, but not the opposite)

2. How can I sync my gmail contacts(only emails) without them showing in the contacts? (I have 140 contacts with phones numbers and I don't want 2000+ email addresses added to the contacts).

thx
1. i don't know because i haven't use this kind of features
2. you can sync gmail contact and hide contacts without phone numbers. how to do that? simple. contact>>Settings>>Display preferences>>configure contact lists>>Phone
that's it. good luck :)

Thanks for the answer.

You mean you don't want to see the images when you get an email with images?

I see. I receive emails, for example from ebay, with images embedded in the mail, but I can't see them.

btw, in contacts to display I do not have the option to choose Phone. Can I add it?

Last edited:
I see. I receive emails, for example from ebay, with images embedded in the mail, but I can't see them.
maybe this worth to try:
- please make sure your gmail apps is the latest (mine is 4.7.2) just in case
- inside gmail, press menu>>settings choose yourname@gmail.com. scroll down, make sure in "images" section says: always show
hope that help

Same problem here with stock email.
Dosnt show pictures.
But it does show pics from people that have small pics in there signature
:(