MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi9, just flashed.
Gray status bar when starting apps is still here.
Security patch in now 1.1.2020.
Fonts are back as before 20.1.9.

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Just installed 20.1.16 on my Mi9se, and still on Nov 2019 security patch.

Hope that for next release, we'll get February patch :D

Until then, wish to all the Chinese devs happy vacation :)

Contact pictures is not sync complete with google contacts. The picures is small and not show on full screen when I have incoming call.
Even if I resubmit a photo, it becomes small again when synced.
This was not the case with Android 9

Xiaomi Mi 8

Since the last release, my whatsapp has had a problem not notifying me and closing if it is open. even though I am going back to version 9.12.12 he continued. I installed an AOS Rom and it worked normally. Now with this new version continued with the error and gives me this failure.

Since the last release, my whatsapp has had a problem not notifying me and closing if it is open. even though I am going back to version 9.12.12 he continued. I installed an AOS Rom and it worked normally. Now with this new version continued with the error and gives me this failure.

uninstall and reinstall Whatsapp, that happened to me and doing that resolved that issue

Hi guys!
I am new to this forum and I for the first time I want to put new ROM on my MI8 because at the moment Google pay is not working for me and as I can see, with this ROM it should work .
My phone is MI8 6/128, on MIUI Global 11.0.6 Stable, Android version 9 PQ1.180729.001, unlocked

Can you just confirm to me what version of ROM is for me?

Thank you!

[QUOTE = "Trần Anh, gönderi: 526235, üye: 110575"]
Mi8SE için tekrar ağ sinyali aldım. Çok mutlu
[/ALINTI]
I wonder if the Mi 8 se Mobile network problem was fixed

The latest TWRP from the latest update don't decrypt my data
So I can not install the update

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk
We didn't include TWRP in any of the 20.1.16 ROMs...

Mi9, just flashed.
Gray status bar when starting apps is still here.
Nothing we can do about it.

Fonts are back as before 20.1.9.
Not exactly. The font weight scale was optimized, but yeah the changes we tried on 20.1.9 didn't work as expected.

Lavender updated without hiccups, voice call mic fixed. Can use again the GA voice assistant without conflicting the mic. Thanks devs!
Great to hear! Anyone else can confirm this on their lavender?

uninstall and reinstall Whatsapp, that happened to me and doing that resolved that issue
Thanks friend, I did and it worked, but I found that so I installed whatsapp it worked normal, I just change the ringtone (which is on the memory card) gave this error, moved the ringtone to internal memory and worked perfectly.

Thanks friend, I did and it worked, but I found that so I installed whatsapp it worked normal, I just change the ringtone (which is on the memory card) gave this error, moved the ringtone to internal memory and worked perfectly.

did you give permission to the external memory?

just a bug I have since last release, I have to give permission to some app to read notifications on each reboot, I'm using Poco Launcher, I hope you can fix this in next release, also the app appears as null

Last edited:
Reactions: alizs
MI MIX 3
Good update.
Really smooth and fast.
No bugs found yet.
And the best for me is: There is no new LR TWRP installed with the update 20.1.16.
Thanks to the team.
Enjoy your holiday

Reactions: uzeyir195
Thanx a ton !
Great work, Dev. Team.
This version is again running super nicely on my K20Pro/Mi9Tpro.
Android Security Patch 2020-01-01 .... You rock !
Awesome :)

Downloading now for my wife's Mi8...

Enjoy your vacation (Chinese holidays) !!!!!
Do you have devcheck installed ? Can you check security patch in devcheck. For me in devcheck it shows 1.November 2019 security level.

2b678429b7e0bc2400dc06b5480de5de.jpg
4ffdcf9480c18af49e15d6be73db6700.jpg

Last edited:
We didn't include TWRP in any of the 20.1.16 ROMs...

Nothing we can do about it.

Not exactly. The font weight scale was optimized, but yeah the changes we tried on 20.1.9 didn't work as expected.

Great to hear! Anyone else can confirm this on their lavender?
I wrote already

Instalado en Mi9 Pro 5G. Instalación sucia desde v20.1.9. prueba .. muchas gracias, en la versión 20.1.9 las llamadas de grabación se guardan algunas o no otras. Comprobaré y diré si continúa o está resuelto Gracias. A los desarrolladores.View attachment 28081View attachment 28082

Some problems recording calls. some are recorded and have sound, others are recorded but without any sound. Mi9 Pro 5G

To solve the problem of Redmi Note 7 (in calls) you have to deactivate the Google Assistant

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-16-18-27-57-709_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-16-18-27-57-709_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 562
Status
Not open for further replies.