MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In mi9t it seems that when I left WiFi on without conection it shows consuming battery at the graph
Then when turn it off it disappears in graph...
Previous version I always left on WiFi and just shows in graph when connected..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-16-18-58-44-785_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-16-18-58-44-785_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 502
  • Screenshot_2020-01-16-20-29-28-416_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-16-20-29-28-416_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 502
Mobile signal Lost whit two last update today have mobile signal after update, before I haven't mobile signal anymore for redminote 5 whyred orangefox dirty install. Any solution??

With davinci when I rebooted my phone it didn't get to system anymore. It restarts on twrp (the official one).
It booted only the first time

Reactions: lucasdelion
VİOLET
9.12.19 Delayed
9.12.26 Delayed
20.1.2 Delayed
20.1.9 Delayed
20.1.16 Another delayed

Like a joke
im very sadd

I'm assuming it's due to Android 10 testing, but the RN7 is on v10 already, and it's a cheaper phone. If updates were released according to popularity, the Pocophone would have Android 10 by now. The Pocophone hasn't received an update since October. Pathetic.

I read earlier in the thread that the Mi9SE is still on the November patch, despite it being a weekly ROM. Xiaomi seems to have dropped the ball with updates. Realme is much better with monthly patches, though ColorOS is clearly inferior.

I'm thinking of flashing PixelExperience or crDroid on my RN7P.

It would be nice if we get more detailed informations about changelog. There are often changes in the system/apps that are not explained or not detailed explained. Also for the system apps like calendar, e mail and so on there it also would be nice that you give us information about changes ( if you know the changes )
Thanks

Reactions: dkoek
Good day! Here is my observation on today's update.

WHAT'S NEW
1. Optimized dynamic font feature.
2. Add ability to add multiple custom Always-on-Display (AOD) themes and manager.
3. Toggle switch to swipe up from corner for Google Assistant.
4. Chinese New Year theme for App Vault.

BUGS FIXED
- Fix notification shade cards font-weight return to default for each reboot.

REMAINING BUGS
1. Data usage settings do not follow SIM Card choice.
2. Dynamic font-weight feature doesn't work in Second Space (Make the entire UI appears thin).

For some reasons they keep including that ****** twrp in their rom for the mi mix 3.
You need to install and use this one https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261634811 it's the one from the official mi mix 3 twrp maintener
Thanks for your advice.
I've flash these TWRP and all works

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: MarkusGiii
Hi, i have two problems with my pone on the versión eu weekle. When I use the loudspeaker, the other person is very noticeable, annoying. The other problem and that it would be very important that it is fixed is that it does not allow recording conversations. However, is there a root apk that allows you to record while this problem is fixed? Thank you

Mi Max 3

Status
Not open for further replies.